Reviews for Ferals
BitterGrace01 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Ah, Ianto. The man with the plan.

More please!
Quiet Time chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Strange and sad. I'm sure we'd all want our lost ones back, but I can't help thinking the reality of it would be something like this. Where do they fit after everyone has moved on? I can understand Jack's motivation, but he is being very Jack-like about it. Of course he couldn't actually SAY that he can't bear to risk Ianto again so he's being a prat about it. Beautifully captured!
BitterGrace01 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Oh Alice. I don't imagine that this will lead anywhere good. Also, it suddenly occurred to me that Ianto was 26 when Steven was like 10, and that would probably have been even more conspicuous in their previous situation. Really this has nothing to do with anything, but it just jumped into my head for some reason.

I can't wait to see where this new mystery leads, and what it will mean for Jack and Ianto.
Meridas chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I really hope this all ends up okay! God, it would be so frustrating to be Ianto at the moment - can we really see him as a shop assisstant anymore? I like this fix-it, though; it's refreshingly new and complicated. I can't wait to see where it all goes.
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Shame on me! I read but did not review. Well, another brilliant story thus far. You know I would read your grocery list, you write so well!
I always felt this was the fairytale!Verse. I'm glad Jack's still the attentive prince. Ianto is the very self reliant Princess who kicks butt while cleaning the oven. I love that we see Ianto's boredom and Jack's fear. I hope they both win. Fabulous as always. fea
DashingHero chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Is Ianto going to leave Jack?
SnubNosedSilhouette chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
New fic! New fic!

As always, I can't wait to read more. You nail the complexities of Jack and Ianto perfectly, and add in just the right amount of plotty plot to keep things fresh.
veritas6.5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That conveys that feeling of otherworldliness better than anything I've read recently, or felt. Jack becomes the only constant for Ianto. All else is confusion. Please don't clean the flat again!
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I'm looking forward to more of this one. I think this is one of my favourite universes of yours, or at least one I keep coming back to.

Nice work!
Meridas chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow. Good solid first chapter, here. It's an interesting problem you're developing, with the kind of limbo he's come back to. Something has obviously got to give, and I'm really interested to see where you take this.
I thought your characterization, as ever, was spot-on - Ianto's a bit different, simply because of the AU you've established, but it's nice that he's consistent and still has most of the charcteristics we expect (and love) from him. I am hoping for more banter in the future, but I can understand that this chapter, at least, wasn't the best place for it. I thought you did a very good job with Jack, trying to balance his duties and being worried and stubborn - and also quite sweet, in his own way. I especially liked the bit about Jack's attention; not quite sure why it sticks with me, maybe because it can be kind of a theme, and I thought you phrased it well.
Anyway. Glad to see you're back! Nice job with this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Thank you so much! I fell so in love with this verse, and, as you are the master of the happy-yet-melancholy ending, I was never /entirely/ satisfied. I adore this style, with everything normal but not and depressing, it's exactly like Torchwood but with the color leeched out a bit. Can't wait for the next chapter!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2