Reviews for Chicken
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 6/19
So why did you say this would be the first if this is the last? If you are trying for false advertising to gain support well guess what? YOU LOST! WRONG ANSWER! *Throws the author over the counter*
Onyxx-09 chapter 1 . 5/24
WOW this was good! Like really, REALLY was! I just watched the movies yesterday and was curious on what I'd find on the site and I am NOT disappointed. No, not by a long shot! This was so cool. I did think this could probably have happened in the movie and I'm very intrigued on reading more! :)
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
creamsley chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was SO OOC in so many aspects. You warned us tho, so it's a fair play :) And well written, but... oh, I just can't. Will probably read the sequel out of curiosity, but I'm positively unable to imagine "real" Doc and Marty behaving like this.
The Amazing Spider Pig chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
*Oink Oink*

You killed Marty and Tannen. Actually I don't care about Tannen, but Marty, thats going some. Keep writing awesome series like this and I think you could become a very good writer.

Keep Oinking

The Amazing Spider Pig
Smexy 10 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
My god, i dont usually read bttf fanfics, but this one is the best by far. i ask this too like most who have reviewed you - sequel

Smexy 10
The Evil Al chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Sequel, sequel, sequel! There has to be a sequel to this story, like the Doc travelling to sort out the problem of marty being chicken! Anyway I loved it! MOREEEE!

Love From

The Evil Al
WinchesterShepherd chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh man, this was great! :-) could there be a sequel? I wanna see what happens... :-)
Marty chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh my God, I killed Tannen! Eh.. I have nothing for that. That story was enjoyable - I just have one thing I want to say to this...

Marty Mcfly