Reviews for He Who Dreams Alone
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
argggghhh! so beautiful 3

the actual concept is quite vague. i dont quite understand what you meant by 'tomoyo killed him'. as in, physically? or emotionally?

but i love it :) great job!
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
*sniff* beautiful, I'm running out of words to describe your fics so i hope you don't mind if i use the same ones. Haha. Amazing work, i envy you. I don't know if i already mentioned that either. Haha.
Mei
kawaiiness chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
"...only the blind can see true beauty..."
Reine chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Me again! This is GOOD! Though I didn't understand it at first...XD
JM chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
how could u write so well? *huffs* -;;; i really love this one ekai. kinda deep and that's what i love about it.
varon chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Great, great job, Ekai. So Eriol really means something pala... haha. .
syao-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
No crazy email ad placed..hmm..that must mean i'm starting to lose my juvenile humor..NOT! HEE HEE.

nwei, u owe me one, ate! YOU MADE ME TEARY-EYED IN THIS FICCIE! No fair! I make you smile in all my fics and you have to do THIS to ME, your imouto-chan?

OK, Fine! I'm emoting. I liked the last part..very poignant..infinite..i like that term, demo, I can't learn your style, no matter how HARD I try! That just goes to show how great a writer you are!

Keep up the good work, and yup, it's been awhile since we last had contact..senior high is a torture chamber!

Ja ne!
Hiroko Maruyama chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
That was great! Sorry, i need to catch up on all of your fics! I'll try to read them as soon as possible. I loved this fic ekai! Please, I hope we can talk soon!

P.S. Thanx for the review on my fic!
shinrai chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
lovely.

(you're quote-unquote proved something i've suspected. j. zafra...hint, hint...)

the breaking void part was my favorite. this is lovely. i would encourage you to write more, but i see you've gotten to that part already.

absolutely lovely.
Yori-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Wow! You pulled that off wonderfully! It's very different from the kind of teenybobber insecurities that seem to plague the Angst sections of this site...

I have no idea where that came from, but this is a marvelous fic. ) Very good.