Reviews for Change Is For The Best
Updated please? This was really good! Better than any of the other brittanna's I've read
HeYa4Life chapter 16 . 2/23
I hope this isn't the end of this fic, it's so good please update soon it's been over a year
HeYa4Life chapter 6 . 2/22
Hey can I use the basic storyline from Lake Lima for my new story please? I'll give you a shoutout for it and then my readers can read Lake Lima? I hope this is okay
Alyssa chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
I was reading the story about lake Lima and I was amazed by the way you eased the story and how it flowed. Then I saw there was a sequel and I loved it even more. So I went to your paged and found out that you were the same person that wrote the other stories that I loved so much! I hope you become a writer because your writing is breathtaking!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Update update update please this story is awesome. You should have more jealous britt ! Just saying it would be cool :?
DorkHeya chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
Omg are u still updating this? I really love it!
expendableexpressionist chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
If you find the time, an update would be awesome. :)
LovinMeSomeGlee chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
Wait why havent you updated?! This story along with the first one is amazing! I realy hope you continue it soon
Adrimarie97 chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
We should def. keep writing this story (:
Guest chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
I love it!
NayaAndHemoTogethaaa98 chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Wonderful chapter (:
Guest chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
What the hell man ? Why do you start writing other stuff when you don't even finish doing something else ?! That's annoying ! This fic is good and that but I won't come back to it I cbb ! . And stop spelling 'Coarse' like that ! Its spelt Course ..
Dominic Flynn chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Hope you'll be out of the block soon.

Today my birthday and I've decide that my first one will be uploaded Friday lunch time so then you'll be able read it.

My minds is still set on Brittberry. I also most say sorry you were wrong Santana is gay and does get with but that's not the surprise but I promise you will be and I've decide that love you like a love song is not going to be used in my story and instead it will Mine like Santana did in Break-up because its so much more emotional to me.
nutellaeater1 chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
NOOoooOOOO! Awww I was hoping that this was an update :( hopefully you get out of that block!
Dominic Flynn chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
First off Thank you.

Loved the chapter and glad there back together and I mean completely. Something tell me your going to use Ryan Murphy's Quinn idea on Kitty witch sounds like a good idea to me. I am looking forward to seeing how things turn out.

Please update soon.

Hope you had a good Christmas and happy new year.