Reviews for Sweet Temptation
Shannon chapter 8 . 5/10
Hey I don't know if your gonna keep writing this, but I hope you do ! James and scorpius need shipped more and I absolutely love the way you write them~ I really hope you do continue this, and if you do please update as soon as you can .
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Hey I really hope you update this because I really like this story and I see you haven't updated for almost a year now. I guess I just wanted to let you know that people are still reading and your a really good writer!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
I love your stories. Please keep working on this one.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Please update soon, this is so fun to read.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Violet Stwy chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
hot
xD
he does!
Riddle Payne chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Every time I write a review I'm like, "Why am I writing this? It's exactly what I said about the last chapter." but I just always feel the need to let you know that this is seriously one of the best stories I've read on this site. Accept it, move on, I'll never stop reviewing! This and Sweet Corruption are really on a whole other level of greatness. I love the story, the characters, your writing style, your presentation, all of it. Can't wait for chapter 8!
monstermashley chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
At the risk of repeating everyone else, I love Scorpius' POV! It really adds a new dimension to James' story. I appreciate the hard work you are doing to write the story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I like the alternate point of view. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
raven.platin chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
I LIKE your Story sooo much, it's really great, can't wait for the next cap... hope it comes soon
Yinzer Reader chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Wow- so different to hear it from Scorp. Well done. Thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Really completes the picture. Well written. To know Scorp's jealous nature is just what I thought :) thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Interesting in Scorp's POV. Thank you.
DarkOneBL chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Thanks for the up date! Great chapter!