Reviews for Who Are You
marksteelejr chapter 27 . 10/12
If hotdog and racetrack survive this action and they have to defect to the empire. I expect them and the rest of Sandi crew to get the empire version of the Victoria or George Cross. There action in stopping a potential second holocaust should be awarded.
keithallen chapter 27 . 9/10
heck of a start for a race to a certain place... looks like a free-for-all is coming soon!
Nate chapter 3 . 9/4
This entire opening plot is fucking moronic.

The STUPID, it hurts!
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 26 . 9/4
For chapter 27 as I reviewed your filler chapter.

Good to see you're still okay after Dorien changed course.

That hospital is gonna get real busy real fast . . . Shaw and Cavil might not be headed there, though, so all the potential allies in one place? Athena and Boomer talking. Gaius and Caprica. You could have a long chapter with hardly any time passing.

Though with Gina, Sandi, Capica, and Head Six in one place, Baltar is gonna do nothing more than pant and drool for awhile.

Looking forward to more.
MalSer chapter 27 . 9/3
Well, this could certainly end up being a massive clusterfrack! The next scene... not the story lol. Loving the story.
EvilTheLast chapter 27 . 9/3
Good update. But four groups working together...the human resistance, rebel Cylons, Starbucks group, and of course, Alessandra group, to check out what is happening at the hospital as a side mission? Well, the human resistance has good reason to go there.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 27 . 9/2
It seems that three groups will meet and work together.
oddhack chapter 27 . 8/30
If any Mar-a-Largo resort debris flies through the upcoming big battle on Caprica, things will get weird.
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 27 . 8/29
*snicker* My first thought is that Bridgette's outfit is unusual, even for her. Two sentences later I wondered if it was even the same story I remember. Figured it out by end of that paragraph.

Batten down the hatches and good luck.
ArrowMk84 chapter 27 . 8/28
Stay safe!
Jumper Prime chapter 27 . 8/28
Was slightly disappointed when I realized how short this is, then I realized it was just an announcement and not a chapter & I laughed at the blatant demolition of the Fourth Wall. Good luck man, here's hoping Dorian misses you.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 27 . 8/28
Nice
EvilTheLast chapter 26 . 8/25
Good update. Everyone wants the next artifact. And now we know how AIs are made.
arturus chapter 26 . 8/25
Very, very, very nice. You have a deft hand at building a story, kudos for that.
Starfox5 chapter 26 . 8/25
Good interviews and reactions there. Censorship rear its ugly head on many sides, alas.