Reviews for Who Are You
murgel chapter 27 . 10/28
This is a really well done story.
I like the character work and the plott is really catching and thrilling.
Thanks for that.
abraxas01 chapter 27 . 8/4
Man, no updates in nearly a year... would be a shame if this was abandoned this late in the game.
abraxas01 chapter 8 . 8/3
OK, really need to point this out. Plasma is the 4th state of matter and therefore cannot, under general theory of relativity, travel at or faster than light. The only weapons that can, under the laws of physics we understand, travel at the speed of light is actual light (or some theoretical particles). LASER weapons, which is actually an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, are the only weapons we know of that can travel at that speed. So the Contessa's explanation would be incorrect.
Devilking1994 chapter 2 . 6/22
I get why they would tell them about Bridgette but why about Six? how would they find out? it's not like she has any ports or anything of the sort
wingedidiot chapter 10 . 5/22
I hope Sandi and the gang rescue Gina
marksteelejr chapter 27 . 10/12/2019
If hotdog and racetrack survive this action and they have to defect to the empire. I expect them and the rest of Sandi crew to get the empire version of the Victoria or George Cross. There action in stopping a potential second holocaust should be awarded.
keithallen chapter 27 . 9/10/2019
heck of a start for a race to a certain place... looks like a free-for-all is coming soon!
Nate chapter 3 . 9/4/2019
This entire opening plot is fucking moronic.

The STUPID, it hurts!
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 26 . 9/4/2019
For chapter 27 as I reviewed your filler chapter.

Good to see you're still okay after Dorien changed course.

That hospital is gonna get real busy real fast . . . Shaw and Cavil might not be headed there, though, so all the potential allies in one place? Athena and Boomer talking. Gaius and Caprica. You could have a long chapter with hardly any time passing.

Though with Gina, Sandi, Capica, and Head Six in one place, Baltar is gonna do nothing more than pant and drool for awhile.

Looking forward to more.
MalSer chapter 27 . 9/3/2019
Well, this could certainly end up being a massive clusterfrack! The next scene... not the story lol. Loving the story.
EvilTheLast chapter 27 . 9/3/2019
Good update. But four groups working together...the human resistance, rebel Cylons, Starbucks group, and of course, Alessandra group, to check out what is happening at the hospital as a side mission? Well, the human resistance has good reason to go there.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 27 . 9/2/2019
It seems that three groups will meet and work together.
oddhack chapter 27 . 8/30/2019
If any Mar-a-Largo resort debris flies through the upcoming big battle on Caprica, things will get weird.
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 27 . 8/29/2019
*snicker* My first thought is that Bridgette's outfit is unusual, even for her. Two sentences later I wondered if it was even the same story I remember. Figured it out by end of that paragraph.

Batten down the hatches and good luck.
ArrowMk84 chapter 27 . 8/28/2019