Reviews for Rockin
magnificent dragoness chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
This was an amazing story! I loved it a lot!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
Ooh I really liked this! I do think that Spirit shouldn't have woken up, though. Maybe that's a little weird for of me to say, but hear me out: Maka needed closure. Not just any closer but to actually forgive her father for all his faults. People's flaws always disappear in death, and as much as I would like for Maka to be with her father again, I believe that sooner or later, he would fuck up. I think that his death would add more depth to her character and bring her relationship with Soul to the forefront. This is just my opinion, and I don't expect you to change it for me, but perhaps take my (albeit harsh) advice for another fanfic: death build character and provides opportunities.

I'm sorry for this dark perspective. Thanks for writing this! I enjoyed it!
Masaki Meadows chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
I think that soul and Blackstar are going to end up in a coma after this or 6 feet under.
Masaki Meadows chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
Man you got great sense of humor, my god! And good writing skills! Wish I could be like you!
Masaki Meadows chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Someone help me i just can't stop laughing god damn it! Hahahahahahhahahah! Omg this chapter was fucking funny! I literally on the floor punching the ground because this is so funny cuz mr cool got his ass whopped by a nerd and it was a girl! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG it was so funny! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *contiunes laughing like a maniac with tears coming of my eyes*
Guest chapter 25 . 2/7/2016
A really great fic! I hope you were able to go to college in Japan, because I think that everyone should be able to follow their dreams. Hmmm...any advice for an aspiring writer?
- DeaththeKidOCD or Meif'wa Shadow Knight
otaku-at-best chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
I loved this fanficĪ‰such a good ending
miss kittycat chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
*Sniffle Sniffle*this story is the most wonderful fanfic ive ever read it was so wonderful u are an amazing writer !im'a go see if u wrote any other good stories !;-) miss kittycat out! MEEEEOOOOWWW!
AnimalMCAnime chapter 25 . 6/6/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/21/2015
BEST FANFIC IV'E EVER READ!
SaphiraMockingjay chapter 25 . 2/3/2015
I miss this story!
Noaheric12 chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
That was amazing!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
Wonderful job the best fanfiction ever it was sweet and loving and just amazing you did a wonderful job that's for this amazing fanfiction!
candy kitten chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
I can't stop ready this its so good wenerver I find I just tipe it and I'm in love with it !"! You should keep writing these kind of story's! Meoowwwww ; }
THANK YOU chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
Cute, heart warming and light fanfic! Thank you for making this you cool person!