Reviews for Masquerade
madison camelia chapter 15 . 2/8
best story ever!
nqgsa chapter 15 . 1/7
I've read all of ur ExT fanfic(burn the midnight oil ) and i gotta say that ur works are awesomeee... Tho some of them are not complete yet. Looking forward for ur new works or maybe completing the old fanfic.

This story is great. I just love miki-baasan. She seems badass in the last chapter. And my heart ached when Eriol "betrayed" her.
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Wow. What an ending ;)
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Kawaii :) i lurv it
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
That's so unromantic . marrying out of convenience
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Nice ending. Tomoyo must be out of the guy! Eriol.. AND ERIOL is the one for her! TOP DOLLAR! I really love those two together. :D Nice huh?
Dandy352 chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Okay I love it! :)
EuroCuttie chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
I forgot to leave you a review for this great story earlier. I've read this a few weeks back and completely loved the beginning! The end was great, but a little bit rushed and not enough detailed. However, you've made this story brilliant by having an excellent plot, setting, and characters. There's a happy ending for ExT which makes me very pleased! It's rated T, so I love ExT's intimate moments together! Tomoyo's nickname goes very well with her personality. There are a lot of ExT fans here waiting for you, me included, to come back to to write something new for us! Or maybe write a sequel for this? :)
shinigamiotaku chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
WHOA! So touching 3 i cried when Eriol 'betrayed' Tomoyo TT it was so sadd..and when tomoyo's dad died too. D:

One question though..is this finished? because it doesnt say its completed O:
i chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
This story is AMAZING! The characterizations of Tomoyo and Eriol are absolutely perfect. :D

I loved the stories of Eriol, too! It's been two years but I'm still waiting for the epilogue. You cannot seriously leave this story hanging! One of the best ExT stories. :) Please, please, please write an epilogue, will ya? :D
Lilliee-chan chapter 15 . 2/13/2010
This story made me tearful...sniff*. I was completely touched. Wouldn't it be nice if you could write a squeal? Hm...maybe I should write my own story but I scared if Flamers...D:
cariux5 chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
epilogue?, i must say i came to find this fanfic by accident and i loved it!
hazel eyes 02 chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
you know, to tell you the truth, i aways liked sakura and syaoran pairings and even though i loved tomoyo and eriol to bee together, i loved to read S&S stories. though you my dear have changed my mind.

this story is absolute genius i want MORE!
ayaori chapter 15 . 1/16/2009
I love the story. It's so sad yet it makes you wish that there was a guy like Eriol. But for now let's just satisfy ourselves with wishing that the right guy will come like how Tomoyo got Eriol
Lain Lang chapter 15 . 12/5/2008
heyy!

it's been a while! i'm so glad you decided to finished this! i used to love this fic!

congrats!