Reviews for Masquerade
Wow. What an ending ;)
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Kawaii :) i lurv it
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
That's so unromantic . marrying out of convenience
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Nice ending. Tomoyo must be out of the guy! Eriol.. AND ERIOL is the one for her! TOP DOLLAR! I really love those two together. :D Nice huh?
Dandy352 chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Okay I love it! :)
EuroCuttie chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
I forgot to leave you a review for this great story earlier. I've read this a few weeks back and completely loved the beginning! The end was great, but a little bit rushed and not enough detailed. However, you've made this story brilliant by having an excellent plot, setting, and characters. There's a happy ending for ExT which makes me very pleased! It's rated T, so I love ExT's intimate moments together! Tomoyo's nickname goes very well with her personality. There are a lot of ExT fans here waiting for you, me included, to come back to to write something new for us! Or maybe write a sequel for this? :)
shinigamiotaku chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
WHOA! So touching 3 i cried when Eriol 'betrayed' Tomoyo TT it was so sadd..and when tomoyo's dad died too. D:

One question this finished? because it doesnt say its completed O:
i chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
This story is AMAZING! The characterizations of Tomoyo and Eriol are absolutely perfect. :D

I loved the stories of Eriol, too! It's been two years but I'm still waiting for the epilogue. You cannot seriously leave this story hanging! One of the best ExT stories. :) Please, please, please write an epilogue, will ya? :D
Lilliee-chan chapter 15 . 2/13/2010
This story made me tearful...sniff*. I was completely touched. Wouldn't it be nice if you could write a squeal? Hm...maybe I should write my own story but I scared if Flamers...D:
cariux5 chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
epilogue?, i must say i came to find this fanfic by accident and i loved it!
hazel eyes 02 chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
you know, to tell you the truth, i aways liked sakura and syaoran pairings and even though i loved tomoyo and eriol to bee together, i loved to read S&S stories. though you my dear have changed my mind.

this story is absolute genius i want MORE!
ayaori chapter 15 . 1/16/2009
I love the story. It's so sad yet it makes you wish that there was a guy like Eriol. But for now let's just satisfy ourselves with wishing that the right guy will come like how Tomoyo got Eriol
Lain Lang chapter 15 . 12/5/2008

it's been a while! i'm so glad you decided to finished this! i used to love this fic!

thanks for the fanfic!
yuki3364 chapter 15 . 10/31/2008
is this done already? please update soon if you're not done yet. this really inspire me.
jeanne120 chapter 15 . 10/27/2008

cute story..

is it complete?

i wish that there will be a sequel..