Reviews for Angels, Devils
Miu Takayama chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
I love this! keep writing more! plz!
sarayuy06 chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
this is wonderfull, i love the approch you took in explaining everything, and the twist in plot. i also love your interpritation of dark's reaction. keep up the good work
Avery-Rose-Rain-Slytherin chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
you said there are eight of them Archangels. we only know of Six were are the other two. PLease up date soon.
Kagome chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Very good fic. I really like it so far. The use of mythological angels and demons in the fic enhances the characters of Darshe and Yoko; I don't think I'm ever going to look at either of them the same way again. :)

Don't worry about using the words for the spells from the dubs rather than the subs. The subs I saw the translations were WAY wrong - the dubs actually got it right for the most part. The best source for those really comes from the officially translated manga, though; the translators understood what Hagiwara was going for so translated everything correctly. (Like actually using the correct spell "Blonde Obsession" rather than what the sub used: "Berondob Session".)

Good luck with the rest of this fic - I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
ArchAngel chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Very good story! I hope you update so that I can read more, I'm really interested to see what you have planned for Yoko and Darshu! I hope they fall in love, but it's your story so I'll let you get on with it! Once again... very good! Thanks!
Insane Dragon Slayer chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
When will you put up the next ch! I'm waiting as long as I can i would really Love to See What happens next. One more thing are you a guy if so please write back my friends and I are trying to see if their are any guys that write on this website.. ShadowCat6
DemonDevilKat chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
I loved your story. I think the last chapter was a little I don't know lame. But I would love for you to put up the next chapter soon. A Fan ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
...
ElicitRevolution chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
Please Update soon! I don't know if I have ever seen that picture before, but That's not the point! Please, Just Update! This is really good, I'm not an expert on this show though. And when does it come on? What channel? What time? What day (s)? WHAT! I WANNS SEE IT/READ IT SO BADLY!
serena chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
this is a great story but you need to really finish it its got good pottential
jess chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
meeko chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
OH MY GODDESS! This was a really sweet fic! You have to continue! I love Bastard! DS is so cool and Yoko rocks. I love how DS broke down when Yoko took the attack for him. That had to be the best part of the entire fic and this is a really good fic! I have to know what's going to happen neck! Please update! We need to know!
Kaede Shirakawa chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
HEY!

WOW! DIS FIC IS AWESOME! I MEAN IT ROCKS! PERSONALLY IM A BIG FAN OF BASTARD! I JST LOVE DS HE'S CUTE! I LOVE D PLOT AND HOPE DAT DIS REVIEW WILL GIVE U ENOUGH INSPIRATION 2 FINISH IT, EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT MUCH...I HOPE U WILL,I'D LUV 2 FIND OUT WAT HAPPENS, CLIFFHANGERS R SO UNBEARABLE!.GOOD LUCK.
Satiana chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
WOW! I MEAN WOW! I have no words for your fic. its really good.
firebeauty chapter 3 . 10/17/2002
This is a really really good and well written fic. I just love DS and Yoko fics and this one is amazing. Please write more soon, i would love to know what happens next.