Reviews for Feel the Air
SonirbyLovS chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
HERMOSOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOO HERMOSOOOO HERMOSOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 27 . 11/20/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, very nicely done!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/20/2013
Nice chapter, and good for Sonic and Jet!
Aromere chapter 27 . 11/18/2013
I loved this story and I started reading when it had about 10 chapters. I'm glad to see it was a happy ending like you said you were going to. Out of 10, I would give it a 9.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
Ow, I feel so bad for Jet! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SonirbyLovS chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
continuet! i like :D SonJet I love!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/8/2013
Great chapter, the relationship between the teams is great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/1/2013
Excellent chapter, cool to see that the Babylon team is now friends with Sonic's team! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
That was an interesting way to start off the chapter! And it was a nice scene in the last section! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blaze the Cat chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
Loved the story! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Blaze the Cat chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
I love this story and loved how they kissed in front of everyone. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
Nice chapter, and that was bold of Jet to do on television lol! As for your poll question, I have no account so I'll leave my vote here, I'm gonna go with OddxUlrich because that's a little more rare than MordecaixRigby which would have been my first choice lol! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
Wave took the news better than I thought she would lol! I guess that's good for Jet and Sonic! As for your poll, it's a hard choice between Code Lyoko (Odd/Ulrich) and Regular Show (Mordecai/Rigby) lol! I'm gonna go with Code Lyoko, just because I imagine the Odd/Ulrich pairing is more rare than Mordecai/Rigby. Can't wait for the next chapter!
PinkPearl1997 chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
Yay! More SonJet love! _ I love this story so much. Keep up the good work! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
It's funny how STORM of all people, is being a secret 'moment maker' lol! Can't wait for the next chapter!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »