Reviews for Poker Face- Tag for episode 503
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Very well done as always :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Love it! :D
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
A steamy story
MartyMac chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Whew - I live in an old folks home and m very lucky I don't have a pacemaker! Wow, also lucky to get to read your story, you captured both Jane and Lisbon spot on. Thanks for the great quick read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I like this story. The way you write makes us readers believe in Jane and Lisbon turmoil relationship. I like it when Jane is scared enough or in love enough to act with his heart and not his mind ( like when he shot deputy Hardy in S1). Please keep feeding us with your delicious writing!
kalixrhine chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I do live this story 3
It shows this fragile realationship between Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon
and some really interesting parts of their personalities!
But I am scared of Jim xDDDDD
Keep writing about Jane and Lissi, I dont know what I would do without your stories who are making be believe in Jisbon again and again !

Kalix
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I liked Jane being so desperate for Lisbon here, desperate enough to be truthful to Lisbon. That's when Lisbon reaches him best, isn't it?
starry19 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Um, so I pretty much effing love you. And I loved this. You can label your stuff PWP all you want, but the emotions you manage to portray are a plot in and of themselves. Seriously. You write them so powerfully, for both Jane and Lisbon, and they make me want to bawl like a baby. Freaking fabulous. No, freaking fabulous, exclamation point!
Marcia Santos chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
And it was.
I'm so happy you are back. Can't wait for the next one.
I'm still reading your favourites.
april chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Dear R,
I am a total fangirl of your writing...the layering of sexuality and emotion you have been so flawlessly nailing (um, sorry, couldn't resist!)in recent writing thoroughly enriches what for me has always been the most moving mature rating material on this site. You have been the difinitive Mistress of that arena for quite some time; to see depth added to that-particularly in a story you describe as 'light-weight'-requires me to add 'ridiculously humble' to my author description. Favorite line(and there are many more as I simply loved this little piece, but in an effort to be respectful of space and, just pick one): "But before she could protest, she saw his eyes going soft, the mask slipping from his face like a piece of silk, flowing, catching the light on its way to the ground." Also, best 'I love you' in several dozen readings. Thanks as always for brightening my world. : )
couchpotato565 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ur right it wasn't reamarkable... It was amazing :D I needed a good piece of fluff today so thanx :) can't wait to see wat else u come up with :3
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Absolutely gorgeous, dear! This AU tag was the only good thing in my entire day, seriously. I think I've read and reread every single one of your fics multiple times now, and I always want more. :)

This latest was a charmer in a naughty way. Jealous Jane is hot, the action was super sexy, and the love... awwwwwww, the love. Also, the image of Lisbon as a heavily-armed nun made me grin. Good break in the tension for a second.

Everything is always complicated between these two, and they have so much more to deal with... would it be so bad to let them love it out at the end of the day on the show? I don't think so, which is yet another reason I love your stories! :D
YulianaHenderson chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Yeah, this was great! *sigh*
Love you! :D Keep writing, PLEASE, and post something FAAAAAST, I'm dying without your stories. Nobody writes good M-rated stories, not like you anyways.