Reviews for Earl Grey With Lemon
Daily Sinner chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Aw, they gave each other pet names. Cute. Now, fight to the death!
Ferris chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
AWESOME STORY! I just love it! If I had an account I would SO favorite this. I don't even have a suggestion to make. BEST. STORY. EVER.
writer with no words chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Gorilla? Haha that's a hilarious nickname. I've probably said that before but oh well. The games have begun! I'm happy about that because I'm sure this is where all the action is going to begin, right? No sponsor gifts until the final 5? Woah, that's going to be interesting. I guess it's going to force the tributes to steal from the cornucopia a lot more which means more confrontations and more action for the Capitol. I for one can't wait!
sabrina.mirehouse chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
No! Don't stop I wat to know what happens! Like I say every time I love te story and please post again very very soon! U can't make me wait that long!
land of lost hairties chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
WHY?! WHY DID YOU STOP?!

That was amazing. I could really feel the intense atmosphere through your writing. The exchange between Rayne and Cato was good.

The twist on the rules was a good idea :DDDD

IMMA SCREAM. I'm so excited!
jolenelovedancex3 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
aaah that end is killing me ;D
I like that Rayne isn't afraid of Brutus, update soon please :)
MassieSwan chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Whoa! The tension in the air is increasing & increasing. I hope Rayne survive. She deserves to!
MassieSwan chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
LOLS! That's fascinating. They both are a real match. So very interestin. How much they deny it, they are so very much alike each other. And that's really really weird!
MassieSwan chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Whoa! Is this CATO getting around everybody? Rayne & Ryder? Well he is a real devil, that;s clear. but still very interesting, Can't wait to read more of it.
MassieSwan chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
First of all, I smell something fishy. Cato & Rayne? I mean they practically wanna kill each other & they want to form a alliance? That sounds totally weird. But who knows, Cato might be a good person despite his acts.
This story is really full of complexes & twists. It gets readers to just almost snach the screens of the laptops/computers. A very well written novel. Can't wait to read more to it;-)
MassieSwan chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Rayne really is a fascinating character. Brave,bold,witty & strong. Cato really has some real competition cominn up for him in the arena. I'm looking forward to it!
MassieSwan chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Rayne is sooo very right here. But the suspense is getting more & more. & I cnt wait to read another chapter!
MassieSwan chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
The story is getting Better & Better. I mean although Cato isn't really nice he is pretty generous to Rayne. So here unexpected can surely happen. I'm looking forward at reading some more of it!
MassieSwan chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
This seems really interesting now. And really funny too. I really approved the characters especially the twins. & I totally loved the plot & the theme.
Way to go RoseMaple!
MassieSwan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OMG! This sounds amazing. Being reaped up with your own twin? With your best friend? With your flesh & blood? I really feel pity for them.
The story really had started with a BANG! Imean a great combination of mystery, suspense, fear & thrill. Cnt wait to read more!