Reviews for What Might Have Been
Secret Reader chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I loved this chapter! It was really good! I need to find out what happens next! Please update!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Asdffghjkkk ... PLEASE update! I am totally obsessed with your story and I can't wait to see what's going to happened next ...
Anonymous chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
Please update!
I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Googliewooglie chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
I am obsessed with this story! I find myself checking to see if there is an update every five minutes! (I know, I have problems). I love how you are leading up to Galeniss! It entertains me trying to figure out what Gale is thinking all of the time. I read it all in one go and got so upset when I was done with chapter 17! I entertained my brain for a while thinking of how some of the Gale/Maura conversations went. My guess is that Maura accused him of liking Katniss, but knowing my brain, I am probably wrong. I felt bad for Thom, but anyone is better than Gale! When Maura dumped Gale, I think I literally screamed with happiness. Then the thought occurred to me that Gale might have been upset about it... Oh we'll... I was still happy!
leighhawthorne chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
This was such a good chapter! I LOVE this story and can't wait for the next update! Please make it soon! Also, would love some more Katniss and gale romance. This chapter was great explaining Katniss' feelings! Update ASAP!
percabeth4ever1951 chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
CLIFFHANGER! Update PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Omg I love it ahh I love gale and katniss best couple out dere hurry up and make um kiss but I love the slow burn very katniss like a little bit or madge or even maura there both fun to read thanks this is a brill story
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Fantastic chapter! I loved every minute of it. Katniss is definitely my favorite character in this story, which is interesting because she was not when I read the actual books. I'm biting my nails over this cliffhanger here. Can't wait to see what happens next!
guest chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Thank you so much for writing. Please update soon!
AliceW chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
oh my ! so mutch happened in this chapter !
the picture in my head of Katniss giving Gale a massage was pretty hot ! i like Katniss was a little flushed after that. What Gale was going to tell her?
Thom and Ansley's murders were horrible ! the mutts didn't kill them but wounded them to death!
and now Rory is what? passed out? dead? pretty please not dead!
Anon chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
Absolutely love your story! Please update as soon as you can! :)
Seana chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
PLEASEEEE UPDAE SOON
powellpassion chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
Oh my god! This is amazing! I have been following you for so long but just now read this update. I thought you gave up on the story at first, and here I was wrong. I came back to such an amazing chapter! I doubt you'd kill off Rory, but in case you want to please don'T D: but you should make it a romantic chapter for the next one! You've had us all sitting on the edge of our seats asking ourselves "When is he going to kiss her? or when is she going to kiss him?" the entire time! :) Once again, thank you for writing such an amazing story. You're an extremely talented author - never give up and just keep writing! I promise I'll keep reading and reviewing, most definitely! And I'm sure others will too considering how talented you are! :)
Ellenka chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
Oh my Gale, this was epic. EPIC. Didn't expect Thom & Ansley to go so soon, but wow - the point their talks combined with the gruesome end-scene made was just perfect. And so was the budding district rebellion - oh my, I can't even imagine how awesome it would be with both Gale & Katniss as in-district participants (hopefully?) but I'm sure you will do more than fine and I'm already looking forward to it. And I hope Rory will be alright, aaargh what a cliffhanger.

And the G/K slow burn is hotter than anything, while I keep internally screaming at them to do it already, the slow pace is perfect and oh so sweetly torturous. And the massage was just OHHH.

Seriously, thank you for this story, you are the best. (and i should have the decency to be shamed into writing again, ikr, ugh)
Kim chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
its my birthday today & it would be an amazing present if you posted the next chapter! I absolutely love how you remain so in character with Gale & Katniss. I re-read the massage scene twice because it was so perfectly them!
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »