Reviews for What Might Have Been
AliceW chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
oh my ! so mutch happened in this chapter !
the picture in my head of Katniss giving Gale a massage was pretty hot ! i like Katniss was a little flushed after that. What Gale was going to tell her?
Thom and Ansley's murders were horrible ! the mutts didn't kill them but wounded them to death!
and now Rory is what? passed out? dead? pretty please not dead!
Anon chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
Absolutely love your story! Please update as soon as you can! :)
Seana chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
PLEASEEEE UPDAE SOON
powellpassion chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
Oh my god! This is amazing! I have been following you for so long but just now read this update. I thought you gave up on the story at first, and here I was wrong. I came back to such an amazing chapter! I doubt you'd kill off Rory, but in case you want to please don'T D: but you should make it a romantic chapter for the next one! You've had us all sitting on the edge of our seats asking ourselves "When is he going to kiss her? or when is she going to kiss him?" the entire time! :) Once again, thank you for writing such an amazing story. You're an extremely talented author - never give up and just keep writing! I promise I'll keep reading and reviewing, most definitely! And I'm sure others will too considering how talented you are! :)
Ellenka chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
Oh my Gale, this was epic. EPIC. Didn't expect Thom & Ansley to go so soon, but wow - the point their talks combined with the gruesome end-scene made was just perfect. And so was the budding district rebellion - oh my, I can't even imagine how awesome it would be with both Gale & Katniss as in-district participants (hopefully?) but I'm sure you will do more than fine and I'm already looking forward to it. And I hope Rory will be alright, aaargh what a cliffhanger.

And the G/K slow burn is hotter than anything, while I keep internally screaming at them to do it already, the slow pace is perfect and oh so sweetly torturous. And the massage was just OHHH.

Seriously, thank you for this story, you are the best. (and i should have the decency to be shamed into writing again, ikr, ugh)
Kim chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
its my birthday today & it would be an amazing present if you posted the next chapter! I absolutely love how you remain so in character with Gale & Katniss. I re-read the massage scene twice because it was so perfectly them!
fanfic addict chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Review: amazing! you write the sick fic really well! but it would have made more sense if prim actually threw up once maybe twice or so... overall amazing sickfic

Rate(on scale of 1-10): 9.0
WeInHere chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! RORY NEEDS TO LIVE! TONIGHT PLEASE TONIGHT!
Little Miss Dancerina chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
Wow. This story is my favorite amongst all the HG fics and I can definitely say that this chapter is one if the best I've ever read! (:

Please update soon! Your updates always make my day (:
Secret Reader chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
Ending* is going to drive me crazy! Anyway, I love this story, can't wait for more, and thanks a lot for adding this chapter
Secret Reader chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
Thank you sooo much for updating this story! I absolutely love it, and I am ecstatic that you are continuing it. I really liked this chapter. Please, update soon, this cliff hanger end
Guest chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
"Gale has grabbed her and is dragging her through the crowd, literally shoving people out of his path" - so awesome, my new favourite part. _
Galeniss chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
Thank you for the update! Well worth the wait! Seriously can't wait for more! Sad to see Thom and Ansley go, but great twist in the story!
Olive Monster chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
Wow, this story is amazing! I am not kidding when I see that you have updated I begin to feel all giddy and happy inside. I adore stories about Katniss and Gale and how their lives could have been if a couple of things were changed. You are an amazing writer, you seem to captivate me and after I've read one of your chapters it's literally the only thing on my mind for the rest of the day. The plot is amazing and I can't wait to see what you come up with next, perhaps some more intimate time between Katniss and Gale ;]
FadingNoctis chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
Nooo! Not Rory! *tear*

Sad, yet sweet. My favorite part was the massage scene.
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »