Reviews for What Might Have Been
Mooglez chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
Oh my God... oh my god you can't leave it there! Holy crap - totally not what I expected to happen with Thom/Ansley but it's 100x better than anything I imagined. Literally 100x. Thanks for the update :D It was deliciously long and perfect, per usual.
Heslen chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
You are such a talented writer, I have no idea where this story is coming from but it's really good. Please please please write more soon!
Clara Meliza chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
This was totally worth the wait. Wonderful job.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
update galenissss
Heslen chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Aww, that was so sweet, I think that was my favourite chapter.
Niamh2816 chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
Wow brilliant. The sexual tension between Gale and Katniss really built up here, loved it. Can't wait until they kiss, how many chapters until that? So excited. You write the darker side of the districts and that so well, it makes the story so realistic. Your story is better written than Suzanne Collins books:P like really peeta and Katniss? noway. Gale and Katniss are ao much more suited for each other. Im studyin psychology, women choice a partner similar to their fathers, i know weird, same with men they choice their partner that have the same characteristics as their mothers. So that says it all if you take katniss' father and compare to Gale, both tall, dark and handsome, both went out into the woods to provide for their families. Perfect match if you ask me. Cant wait for the next chapter, pls dont be as long this time :P
Heslen chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
Agh! No! Katniss has BLACK hair! Why does everyone think it's brown? It isn't! It's BLACK!
Oh and what a shame Gale gets picked.
Heslen chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Ahhh! No! That was completely -
Well, it wasn't too bad but sheesh. Well, you know what I mean, that was REALLY awkward, but sure. I liked the Haymitch bit.
Heslen chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
You made a slight typo in this chapter:
"No one will appreciate your compliments if they can't understand them, Gale," Hazelle rolls her eyes. "I did teach you not to chew with your mouth full."
Did you mean, not to TALK with your mouth full? Or not to chew while talking? Because I cracked up when I read that, being taught not to chew with food in your mouth :)
But I really love this story, I know there is more to read but I have to say, please keep writing!
To be a rebel chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
From the moment Hazelle mentioned massaging, I knew Katniss was going to do just that. And, yes, victory! And then Katniss goes and doubts it again. Katniss is in denial...truly in character. She's getting closer, though :D

And Thom & Ansley's deaths were perfect. Nightlock, of course. Still so sad that they died. Rue must win.

But, nooo! Rory! Why..?! I just...cant even. *tear*
12483 chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
This my favourite fanfic ever I love this story so much I check my up dates everyday to see if this story has been updated . I just wanna know how many chapters are going to be in this fanfic
Abigail25 chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Iloveyorstory chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
I have been reading your story and i just wanted to tell you that i really love it. I cant wait for you to update! I have been really enjoying Katniss and Gale's sleeping arrangement. So romantic and you can really see how much Gale cares about her when he pulls up the blanket for her and Katniss mentions he steps in front of her in the woods or the Hob. The best story i have read till now.
I wanted to tell you i would really love if Katniss got in any kind of trouble (anything really, like Cray or the peacekeepers or another pack of bullies) and Gale could go save her.
And I have been longing for Peeta to do something: whatever but something.
Can you try this please?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
Sooo cute! I love the connection between Gale and Katniss. I also love how their relationship is forming. I can't wait for more of this amazing story! Please update soon!
Secret Reader chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I really like this story. I hope you decide to continue it and update another chapter soon. Thanks for writing such a great story so far.
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »