Reviews for What Might Have Been
Iloveyorstory chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
I have been reading your story and i just wanted to tell you that i really love it. I cant wait for you to update! I have been really enjoying Katniss and Gale's sleeping arrangement. So romantic and you can really see how much Gale cares about her when he pulls up the blanket for her and Katniss mentions he steps in front of her in the woods or the Hob. The best story i have read till now.
I wanted to tell you i would really love if Katniss got in any kind of trouble (anything really, like Cray or the peacekeepers or another pack of bullies) and Gale could go save her.
And I have been longing for Peeta to do something: whatever but something.
Can you try this please?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
Sooo cute! I love the connection between Gale and Katniss. I also love how their relationship is forming. I can't wait for more of this amazing story! Please update soon!
Secret Reader chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I really like this story. I hope you decide to continue it and update another chapter soon. Thanks for writing such a great story so far.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
My sanity depends on it ;)
Jillis chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Fantastic and I can't wait for the update
Guest chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
I can't remember if I ever reviewed this chapter or not. It is fantastic though. All the right emotions once again. I believe that your Thom and Ansley angle to the games is going quite well so far. The Katniss/Gale dynamic is developing nicely as well. I really appreciate these little moments like the one in the end of this chapter. I am starting to get eager to see them get caught by Hazelle or someone though. Especially since Gale has made a comment about Thom's sleeping arrangement, it's the perfect set up for Vick to innocently make a comment about Gale or Katniss getting lucky or something of that nature. I can't wait to see where Thom and Anley's story unfolds.
NualaDora chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Please update soon!
Amazing Person chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Awhh Gale is such a cutie ... just put them together already - Update pls
AliceW chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
i'm so in love with your story !
Will Thom begin a revolution? Will 13 try to take down the Capitol now?
When Katniss realises her feelings for Gale. Gale knows now, her is in reflexion about them.
I hope nothing is going to appen for Gale in the mines.
sorry for my english, i'm french. And the world knows how terrible we are in foreign langages...
Danielle chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
I really liked this fanfic, it respects the characters' personality (specialy Gale's), on the other hand I don't think Gale would do some kind of things like hugging Katniss that way... it just sounds weird. All in all it's a pretty good fanfic, way better thab the ones in portuguese ;)
HelloIamGracie chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
I really like this story! But Gale and Katniss still haven't kissed yet! I figured it would have happened by now. He's stopped fooling around after that slut broke up with him because he "wasn't honest with her" what a whore. And is it okay for me to absolutely hate Katniss' mom? I mean what's her effing deal this time? No one she loved died, though both her daughters almost did and she didn't even move. I'm interested to see what happens as the story continues. But you know what I think? I think that right before Gale goes down into the mines that Katniss should give him a quick kiss, like she's nervous, and she doesn't know what to do, but loves him and wants to give him some comfort before he has to go and work where his father died. I also hope you make this story nice and long (you've been doing a wonderful job so far!) but like a story that kind of spans the three books, and doesn't just jump to the epilogue and Prim doesn't die, and then Katniss and Gale can get married and have babies, (because obviously if there's a rebellion there won't be anymore Hunger Games, and since she didn't go into the Hunger Games (and hopefully not the Quarter Quell either if you do write that far) she won't be so afraid about the idea of children. I know she never wanted to have kids before she was even in the the Games but that was because there was the possibility of them being reaped when they were old enough, but I think when she went into the Games in the books it solidified her decision not to have kids because of all the nightmares and stuff she had). Anyway, long thing in parentheses. But first thing's first, Katniss and Gale need to get together. *nods* I can't wait for more, so please update soon!
PurpleAle chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
I truly enjoy this story, the slow build-up and the way their friendship and relationship is slowly beginning to crack and re-build into something more. Thank you for sharing your story! :)
ILove2Write13 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
I just totally blew threw this whole fic. I love how you're writing, I just love it! Please update soon!
babyblues02 chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
What a wonderful chapter! Still living the sleeping arrangements GK have. Loved all tge Thom and Ansley parts you added also. Update when you can please.
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »