Reviews for What Might Have Been
YayPercabeth123 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO?! WWHHHHHHYYYYYYY?! NOT GALE?! Sob sob sob sob son
Shibbychick chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
You just crushed my Everthorn-lovin' heart. Please tell me you already have the next chapter written and that this cliffhanger is going to resolve quickly. Please? (Great chapter! I love this story!)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
I havd a feeling Thom's going to volunteer considering his family's death and his friendship with Gale. It would be interesting to see how that would affect Gale who has a lot of pride and an overwhelming sense of being able to pay back whay he perceives as a debt. With Thom's family dead and Thom most likely dying in the games he wouldn't be able to pay him back. It would be really interesting to see how his guilt/confusion/gratitude/anger play out. That is if my prediction is even remotely true.
Mooglez chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
I absolutely loved this because I read your tumblr 6-sentence thingy for the next chapter, so I'm fairly relaxed. I hope all these anguished cries from those that didn't though helps you update again soon because I don't think they can take it, haha.
Bloodredfirefly chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Ahhhh! You have no idea how amazing reading that was. That was your best chapter so far. I am in love, and I have absolutely no words to say just how amazingly happy I am to be reading this. I can't keep the smile off my face - you know that feeling, when you have to catch your breathe and your toes curl? Yeah, that one. The really, really amazing one. You can just feel the cascade of emotion that she displays, and they are just so real. They feel like people - they have flaws, the children aren't perfect, Gale's temper is this real and vivid thing that makes you love and hate him at the same time. Your scenes are controversial - you make the reader thing about what they would have done in Katniss or Gale's shoes. It's beautiful. It is honestly and openly beautiful.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Noooooo why did it have to be Gale whyyyyyyyy please don't let him go in I don't want him to get hurt or him kissing that girl
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I just had an epiphany about chapter 14 and I already reviewed it, so I will place this review here..., you said "no games" so does that mean one of Gale's friends will volunteer in his place? That would allow for the promised Katniss/Gale cuddle time that you have also mentioned. I can't wait to see.
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Oh boy, Ansley was definitely unexpected. That brings a different dynamic with Gale going. I am really wondering where everything will go now! Oh my goodness.
NoFate2608 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
I loved it! I was expecting you to have both both Gale and Katniss be tributes like a lot of people do but you surprised me by choosing only Gale! :) I hope you don't have Gale do the thing Peeta did and proclaim his love for his district partner, because that would suck. But I can't wait for the next chapter and to see what direction you take this story in!
Forget-To-Breathe chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Oh my gosh, you can't stop there! Ughhhh update ASAP the suspense is killing me :D I really hope Katniss volunteers and the two go in together.
ShortySC22 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
I loved this chapter and couldn't believe the ending. I can't wait to see how the good byes will go now.
ImaginationStation00 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
ARE YOU KIDDING!? Are you kidding! You are joking right! Tell me she wakes up from a dream. God, you definitely have me hooked. That is so awful. When are you updating? SOON! I'm dying.
Sarah chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
omigod no no no no no. please tell me it is a cruel joke. no no no no no.
elle81 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
I feel sucker punched, but I should have known better. So much has happened here, that I didn't think you were going to have either of them in the Games.
slopes are a girl's friend chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Oh god...(faints, but then comes back into the real world.) You're not planning to send Gale into the games, right? Please tell me your not! But anyway, this chapter is amazing like always. Your style of writing is great,as always, and i can't wait to hear more from you! Keep updating and love Galeniss!

DefiantGrey