Reviews for What Might Have Been
Ellenka chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
Okay, I admit you had me fooled, I should have expected that but totally didn't. Wow, but the twist was AWESOME, and all the reactions felt so spot-on it hurt. I was almost physically in tears all the time. Just magnificent, nothing more to add.
MusicMyEscape chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
great story
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
is interrupted by Prim getting sick, you have really great balance.
-sorry for the rambling just really live this fic.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
I'm soooo glad my prediction came true because I was a little I thought you would send Thom off to his death, but it seems like he might have a chance, maybe even become a symbol for the rebellion. Although I love Katniss I've always thouhht that undrr the right circumstances anyone could have been the Mockingjay, if you give people enough tragedy eventually they'll break. I really like this chapter and this story as a whole because of it's balance. You write great Gale/Katniss interactions eithout ever letting us forget thr bleak life they live in , like with Katniss and Gale talking about sex only to be reminded about the Games. Even in yhe beginning with Gale's girl problem
gypsy101 chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Love this story :) you have a great writing technique, please continue posting :)
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Yay cute galeniss moment!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Good chapter very emotional.
Potterhead2015 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Oh goodness, I feel so much better. I absolutely loved this chapter. Katniss is finally gaining some self awareness and is actually beginning to assess her emotions. Great writing and characterization. This is one of my favorite HG stories!
To be a rebel chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Aw, fuck. I actually liked Thom.

Well no, I didn't throw it, my phone is fine. Fortunately.

The reaping was perfectly realistic, and I am so relieved Rory didn't volunteer. Or at least couldn't since it was too late. I hope Thom wins. And the last part was so sweet...I'm kind of hoping they get caught, because it's always so hilarious when they are. If Rory finds them like that...haha.
Mooglez chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
That ending makes all the angst worth it! Oh my god, so amazing, so cute. Great length too. It's a shame you can't read this from a reader's perspective, because you're missing out on one kick-ass story :D
jessyhcl chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Ok...so I may have cried a little when Thom volunteered. God, that was heart wrenching...the whole buildup was! When I thought Rory was...Katniss' emotions, Gale fighting Thom, Vick crying because he was worried Gale hated him.

And I should mention that I loved the cuddle session :) MORE PLEASE

This was a fabulous chapter...just great! You have such a talent!
GlassHeart1993 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Sorry, I hit post review before I had finished typing. That was really good! Although I knew someone was going to volunteer from Tumblr. I genuinely thought it would be Rory. I'm glad Gale's not going into the games. Loved the bit when they fell asleep together. Definitely worth the wait! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
GlassHeart1993 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
I d
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Nice man I'm a johanna gale person and I usually dont care for kat face but I lobe this story dude its so great :) maybe well finally get a kiss in the woods ;)

viva la johale-oh wait... Everthorne
12483 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Oh please update soon this is an amazing story!
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »