Reviews for What Might Have Been
To be a rebel chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Aw, fuck. I actually liked Thom.

Well no, I didn't throw it, my phone is fine. Fortunately.

The reaping was perfectly realistic, and I am so relieved Rory didn't volunteer. Or at least couldn't since it was too late. I hope Thom wins. And the last part was so sweet...I'm kind of hoping they get caught, because it's always so hilarious when they are. If Rory finds them like that...haha.
Mooglez chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
That ending makes all the angst worth it! Oh my god, so amazing, so cute. Great length too. It's a shame you can't read this from a reader's perspective, because you're missing out on one kick-ass story :D
jessyhcl chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Ok...so I may have cried a little when Thom volunteered. God, that was heart wrenching...the whole buildup was! When I thought Rory was...Katniss' emotions, Gale fighting Thom, Vick crying because he was worried Gale hated him.

And I should mention that I loved the cuddle session :) MORE PLEASE

This was a fabulous chapter...just great! You have such a talent!
GlassHeart1993 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Sorry, I hit post review before I had finished typing. That was really good! Although I knew someone was going to volunteer from Tumblr. I genuinely thought it would be Rory. I'm glad Gale's not going into the games. Loved the bit when they fell asleep together. Definitely worth the wait! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
GlassHeart1993 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
I d
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Nice man I'm a johanna gale person and I usually dont care for kat face but I lobe this story dude its so great :) maybe well finally get a kiss in the woods ;)

viva la johale-oh wait... Everthorne
12483 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Oh please update soon this is an amazing story!
ShortySC22 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
I really like how you're developing the relationship between Katniss and Gale and I'm glad to see that Gale's not going into the arena, though I'm curious how Thom will do.
Mary chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
thank god gale is safe! this will be interesting. please update soon!
FadingNoctis chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Yay! Gale is okay! I'm glad him and Kat finally get to snuggle together. 3
YayPercabeth123 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Omg! I think this is my fav chapter yet! Love that Katniss is finally realizing some of her feelings. This story is my most favorite galeniss story and I love your ideas! Every time I'd think of how they got together, I always think in the woods, simple stuff. Anyways, love your story and can't wait for the next update!
GabrielaTJ chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Hi!
I was so thinking you would really put Gale in the games and make Katniss watch, the opposite from the books. But Im really glad he is safe for the moment. And this emotional part was really good. You write pretty well.
I wait anxiously for the next chapter!
Niamh2816 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
I loved this chapter :) I'm really liking the fact your still not rushing them together but having moments like the hugs or the cuddle very sweet :) I'd love to see hazelle catching them, but she left and didn't wake them. In your story, does Hazelle realise anything between Katniss and Gale?
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
I loved the way you tied this up. Everything was done really well and made perfect sense. The emotions were truthful and the weight of the situation rang true. Fabulous job, I can't wait to see the chariot ride, interviews, and the start of the games. I can imagine all sorts of rebellious things.
A s h e n m e l o d y chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Oh my gosh! I love it! Please, please can you update? I realllyyyy want to see what happens *u*
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »