Reviews for What Might Have Been
Asdfhkkkhffghjf chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
You should seriously update , it would made my day ... much more than that actually . This is absolutely the BEST fanfic I have read so far and I am dying for one more chapter ... please don't let us like this ?
Galexz chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
I know it's been almost a year, and I know I have not been the best myself in updating fanfiction, but I just wanted to let you know that this story is MY FAVORITE Hunger Game's story. I love the characters, I love the story line, I love the writing. I hope that you find the time/inspiration to one day come back to it and finish it. Until then, I and many others will be waiting with bated breath.
ImJustAFangirl chapter 18 . 12/6/2015
"Well, okay. Fuck." - Me, when I got to the end of this chapter.
I'm quite hooked on this story. I've pulled an all-nighter just to read all 18 chapters of it. It kills me to think that it might never be updated again. I know it's been awhile, but if you decide to continue this story I'd read every bit of it.
Juice423 chapter 18 . 11/30/2015
Just found this fic, and I am so hooked! I love the way you interpret this universe, as well as the characters. I am so in love with this story. Looking forward (dying, LITERALLY DYING) to seeing what happens next!
Heslen chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Udpdate please!
Heslen chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
Hi! Please update, as this story is basically chocolate in literary form (in other words, perfection), and I'm just dying to know what happens. You certainly have no shortage of fans waiting to hear from you. I hope I inspired you to write something... it's always easier once you've started.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
Please make your next update soon, I really want more! It's sooo good!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
This is my favorite hunger games fanfic. I really wish you would update more often because it is seriously amazing!
Birddy chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
Ufgghh this is so good. please update soon! This is the best Everthorne story I've read. And it's hard to impress me! Update soon, I love this!
LeoLuver chapter 18 . 6/8/2015
You should probably update this, because this story is amazing and I'm totally hooked! Just saying! Haha :)
Vivi chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
I really can't wait for you to update soon. This is my favorite Hunger Games fanfic and I really really want to read more. I absolutly love your story.
anonymous'writer13 chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
I love this story so much.

Peacekeepers, eh. My guess is that they've come to say that Katniss and Prim aren't allowed to live with the Hawthornes anyomore... I do hope i'm wrong though.

I look forward to the next chapter (i'm literally checking for updates every half hour).
LittleMissFangirl17 chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
OK so let me just say that this is the best Hunger Games story I have read so far. I love the small romance that you put into the scenes with Gale and Katniss, but I almost feel like its been the same for many chapters and I think it would be great if you could add a little more romance. Since you did not put in a author's not I'm not sure when you are going to update the next chapter but its been like 3 months so I'm kind of dying at the moment. One question I would like to ask is about that one scene where Gale was holding Katniss's waist. Does Gale feel the same way about Katniss? Maybe you should do a chapter with Gales point of view instead of Katniss's. I would love to see them kiss within the next few chapters because I trying to be patient and it is and I'm kind of dying on the inside. I probably write all day about how this is such a great story and how you are an amazing author but I will concude this note with this one small request: PLEASE UPDATE ;D
Guest chapter 18 . 4/23/2015
Imreally hope your next update will be soon
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
I truly love this story, it is one of the best hunger games fanfics I have read. I really hope you will start writting again because I would love to read more!
543 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »