Reviews for What Might Have Been
EverthorneEO chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god! You have to update! Please do update! This story is amazing as fuck and I need to know what happens! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Me chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Dude where are you? I'm waiting
Heslen chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Hi,
It has been forever, like actually forever. Please please please update or let us know if you're abandoning this story (please don't do that it's amazing.)
I am in serious need of some quality Galeniss and I have to read more of this story. Please update.
Thanks,
Heslen 3
Guest chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
No this can't be over! Ahhh! I need a happy ending. Please!
MermaidfromMediterraneanSea chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
jadoore mais quand Katniss et Gale seront vraiment ensembles?
Cat chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
please please pleaseeee write more you can't do this to meeee
tictantalola chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
Pleas please please update soon! This is honestly one of the best Gale/Katniss fics I've read in a while and I neeeeeed to know what happens
Gemma chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
Bitterly disappointed that it looks like this won't be continued. This story had genuine potential.
KT chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Aww Katniss and Thom. Gale seems jealous?
Ashley chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Please update! This is my favourite galeniss story. I love how their is no games because its my favourite type of story because you can see how the characters react to the hard troubles in their life. I think I will die if you don't continue. All of the characters are realistic. I also like how you are staging gale and katniss relastionship. So pretty please update it's so good. This story makes me very happy.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
Um...this is taking forever. If u won't continue just say so . I've bin wanting for a year. This is mean.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Please update!
Please, please,please!
I really want to know what happens to Rory and whether or not Katniss and Gale end up together.
Secret Reader chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
It's going to be one joyous day when you finally post the next chapter. If you do...
Critique - ish chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Hey! I want to say that I LOVE all the parts when Katniss is rethinking her feelings for Gale, wondering if you likes him as more than a friend. And this is SOO different from other Fan Fics because they just plunge straight into kissing and proposing and having fun.

I just want to say, please have more Katniss and Gale moments, because it makes me want to cry out with joy, and makes me very happy!
Critique - ish chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Oh my goodness! This has to be my favourite fan fiction of all time! I want you to write a chapter where Gale is on the verge of revealing his feelings to Katniss (because, let's face it, Gale and Katniss are the best couple ever, and this is the best fan fiction ever!) before something SUPER heart wrenching happens, I'll let you decide, because I'm terrible at making important decisions like that. :-(
I LOVE THIS! Keep writing!
486 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »