Reviews for What Might Have Been
Guest chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
This is my favorite hunger games fanfic. I really wish you would update more often because it is seriously amazing!
Birddy chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
Ufgghh this is so good. please update soon! This is the best Everthorne story I've read. And it's hard to impress me! Update soon, I love this!
LeoLuver chapter 18 . 6/8/2015
You should probably update this, because this story is amazing and I'm totally hooked! Just saying! Haha :)
Vivi chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
I really can't wait for you to update soon. This is my favorite Hunger Games fanfic and I really really want to read more. I absolutly love your story.
anonymous'writer13 chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
I love this story so much.

Peacekeepers, eh. My guess is that they've come to say that Katniss and Prim aren't allowed to live with the Hawthornes anyomore... I do hope i'm wrong though.

I look forward to the next chapter (i'm literally checking for updates every half hour).
LittleMissFangirl17 chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
OK so let me just say that this is the best Hunger Games story I have read so far. I love the small romance that you put into the scenes with Gale and Katniss, but I almost feel like its been the same for many chapters and I think it would be great if you could add a little more romance. Since you did not put in a author's not I'm not sure when you are going to update the next chapter but its been like 3 months so I'm kind of dying at the moment. One question I would like to ask is about that one scene where Gale was holding Katniss's waist. Does Gale feel the same way about Katniss? Maybe you should do a chapter with Gales point of view instead of Katniss's. I would love to see them kiss within the next few chapters because I trying to be patient and it is and I'm kind of dying on the inside. I probably write all day about how this is such a great story and how you are an amazing author but I will concude this note with this one small request: PLEASE UPDATE ;D
Guest chapter 18 . 4/23/2015
Imreally hope your next update will be soon
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
I truly love this story, it is one of the best hunger games fanfics I have read. I really hope you will start writting again because I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
I love this story PLEASE continue! I really hope we get to some Galeniss soon and that no one is in trouble.
bigtimebosco chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
i love your stories they are the best
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I can't really express how excited I am for this chapter. I have been waiting for a long time for an update and it was worth it. This is the best fanfic I have ever read and you are a great writer.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Loved the chapter so glad you are continuing with the story, this is one of my favourite Galeniss stories. you are a very talented writer, I like how you make the story very serious and you highlight just how sad and dreary life is for them in 12, especially Gales line about him killing himself and it still not being enough.. left me with goosebumps ! on a lighter note I like how you keep some humour in there, I loved the whole shirt incident hehe. I might have to go back and read it again for a 3rd time !
cant wait to see where this goes
x
vero81 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Amazing chapter! I love, love, love this story! I felt so badly for both Gale and Hazelle. I'm So glad that they were each able to place themselves in the others shoes and try to let go of their respective guilt. I'm glad that Hazelle acknowledged that Gale needs to do something but wants him to be smart about it. I felt sorry for Katniss because she wanted to comfort both of them but is so uncomfortable with emotions. I'm glad she's starting to see the need for rebellion. I can't wait to see how the rebellion develops. I'm dying for Katniss to finally realize what she's feeling for Gale is desire and do something about it! Please continue with this story!
Abigail25 chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
Awesome chapter!
HOC97 chapter 18 . 3/14/2015
First of all, can I just say this is one rad fanfic! This is seriously the best I've read in a really long time. You've got a perfect balance of fluff and drama and I love how you have this great length to the chapters. It really is such a grate story. Total admiration for you and your writing ability.
In relation to this chapter; I love how Hazelle just gets so concerned about her sons she gets really passionate and her energy just collides with Gale's giving this huge explosion of emotions ( the apple didn't fall far from the tree). Also the ending :o such suspense! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Oh and just a quick suggestion, I think you should do something with Mrs. Everdeen, maybe have her emerge from the room at least once or something like that.
Anyway, grate story once again, it's filled up a lot of sleepless nights for me lately and I can simply not express just how much I've been loving it so far :). 5/5
P.s. I wanted to wait to give this long review until I was caught to date. Okay so bye! _
536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »