Reviews for What Might Have Been
Ellenka chapter 18 . 2/23
Ahh this was just... perfect. And I totally don't blame you for the delay, I wouldn't have written this in a decade. All the heartbreak and fear and anger and everything were so finely balanced, you weren't pulling punches at all, but I'm glad they all understood where the other is coming from by the end - and that both Hazelle and Katniss acknowledged that Gale's right. What got me most was the "her initial instinct was to go after Gale, but she knew he'd want her to be there for his family" line - speaks so so much about all the characters & how their relationships work, and how well developed you have them. Magnificent. Thank you. *standing applause*
(and now we are hanging off the cliff again oh my)
YayPercabeth123 chapter 18 . 2/22
Love the chapter so glad for the update 3 hope everything is well with your family
wehaveaproblem chapter 18 . 2/22
Ahhhhhhhhh you're back. I was so excited when I saw this was updated! It was interesting to see how you were able to explore the rebellion since katniss hasn't been in the games. I'm glad katniss agreed to join him in the fight too. Andddddd once again you left me with a good cliffhanger. Nicely done.
Mikadocon chapter 18 . 2/22
I'm glad to see you're back!
This chapter is really good, I like how you explore their reasons behind joining the rebellion and what doubts and hopes they have. It definitely feels like an important turning point in the story.
Also, I'm happy that Rory is alive, after the last chapter I've already feared for the worst.
Thank you for this update and have a nice day!
Yay! So excited to see this update! This is one of my favourite stories. Great chapter! So emotional!
Alexis chapter 17 . 1/3
PLEASE don't let him be dead! :'(
EverthorneEO chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god! You have to update! Please do update! This story is amazing as fuck and I need to know what happens! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Me chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Dude where are you? I'm waiting
Heslen chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
It has been forever, like actually forever. Please please please update or let us know if you're abandoning this story (please don't do that it's amazing.)
I am in serious need of some quality Galeniss and I have to read more of this story. Please update.
Heslen 3
Guest chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
No this can't be over! Ahhh! I need a happy ending. Please!
MermaidfromMediterraneanSea chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
jadoore mais quand Katniss et Gale seront vraiment ensembles?
Cat chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
please please pleaseeee write more you can't do this to meeee
tictantalola chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
Pleas please please update soon! This is honestly one of the best Gale/Katniss fics I've read in a while and I neeeeeed to know what happens
Gemma chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
Bitterly disappointed that it looks like this won't be continued. This story had genuine potential.
KT chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Aww Katniss and Thom. Gale seems jealous?
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »