Reviews for What Might Have Been
Chlor chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Please keep going you are the most amazing writer ever
toffeesowner76 chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
This chapter is AMAZING! I can't wait till the next chapter.

I'm sorrry I haven't reviewed until now but I've been following this story all along and this is my second time rereading it.

It's so hard to find a realistic Galeniss but you have went above and beyond almost every story I've ever read about them.

The only other galeniss story that compares is the one where Peeta is reaped and dies alone. Rory dies in the games. And Gale and a pregnanr Katniss die along with there child in a bombing years later.

But yours is amazing and hope you don't end it with virtually all the characters dead. I hope your ending is realistic yet happy.

Or at least as happy it could be in the hunger games universe.

This is the BEST galeniss story ever and I hope you update soon.
Adam chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
OMG! Leave us all on a cliff hanger! please keep going i love your writing!
Lili chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
Keep going ! I cant wajt to see what happens next #cliffhanger you are such a talented writer! Your story is amazing i LOVE it
Mbak Sanca chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
ARGH WHY, WHY A CLIFFHANGER
Right. Ahem.
So, I've fallen in love with this story. There's no Peeta bashing, which is something that relieves me. I swear, I almost cried when you killed Thom. I mean, in the books, that guy had almost no significance to me. Except here, you fleshed out his character so much.
Katniss is also wonderfully in character. I'm a bit curious about Vick, though. Are there motives behind his stealing? In a house where the adults (including Katniss and Gale) are busy keeping them alive, Rory and Prim busy with each other and Posy getting more attention, he's bound to feel pretty jealous. Is he attention-seeking? Especially now that Rory, is, well… Vick's bound to be pretty neglected.
And, by the way, love that conversation between Gale and Katniss a few chapters back about her touching herself.
One of my favorite things about this story is how different it is. Most stories go straight to the romance rather than fishing it out. And I love the focus on minor characters (Vick, Posy, Prim, etc.). By the way, was the lung infection at the beginning tuberculosis? It certainly sounds like tuberculosis. Highly contagious, coughing, fever, etc.
I love the balance between harsh District Twelve life and Katniss's heaven with the Hawthornes. I'm kind of missing Mrs. Everdeen, though, since she's one of my favorite characters.
Will you please update soon? Pretty please? You basically left us unsure whether Rory was going to-oh s**t. You said someone was going to die. PLEASE, LET HIM LIVE. HE'S INNOCENT.
Ahem. Right. Sorry for so many capital letters.
DGfleetfox chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Really glad to have found this, one of the best for these two in my opinion. Hoping you'll continue soon : )
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
OMG love the story! Please update soon! I love the pace of the story and all of the characters! How old is Vick? (I'm not sure why but I can finally see Katniss and gale getting together and then Peeta finally gets the courage to confess his love for katniss and he starts to talk to her and like gale comes up and kisses her or something, just because I think that would DEFINATLY happen to Peeta (poor guy can't catch a break))
Kaceyy chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I really like where this fic is headed so far, but you haven't really updated in months, so I'm getting kind of worried. Please don't abandon it? It's an amazing read, and there just isn't enough well written Gale and Katniss fanfiction to go around.
Lemon-Drop24 chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
Hey! I was really enjoying this story. Just curious if you were planning on updating any time soon. Thanks!
ArmedPenguin chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
The next chapter had better be a long one
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Please update this is a brilliant story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Plz update and plz don't kill Rory maybe a bit of Maura she's fun to read it doesn't matter but this is a really good story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Plz don't give up this story! I have checked every day for a update. This is THE best Galeniss EVER! plz continue! With my whole heart I'm begging you!
ArmedPenguin chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I have been waiting sooo long for an update ,I am starting to think you have totally forgot about this story ... Pleaseeeeeee prove me wrong or I will go crazy :(
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »