Reviews for What Might Have Been
ShortySC22 chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
Oh wow, another cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what the peacekeepers have to say. I love how you wrote the argument between Hazelle and Gale and then Katniss's attempts to awkwardly comfort both Gale and Hazelle. This chapter was amazing and I can't wait for more.
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
Great to see this continued! Awesome job with the fight.
Mooglez chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
OMG You're back! And with one of the best chapters ever for the best Galeness story ever! Rebellion meetings? Peacekeeper problems? So perfect. And there was even heaps of Hazelle character development. I'm so excited; I even had to put off reading it until the right moment. :D
Tess chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
Pleaseeee update more. This is so good
Rose chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
OMG! You cant just do that to us! Weve been waiting an update for so long and now this? How am I supossed to deal with this anxiety!? The peacekeepers are standing outside! Please please PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
By the way, the discussion between Gale and Hazelle was amazing!
Heslen chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
OMG YOU UPDATED! That makes me astonishingly happy. Like, I saw the email in the middle of class, and I nearly screamed. This is a HUGE deal. Do not disappear again, I thought it would never happen. Anyway.
This was an incredible chapter, I absolutely loved it. I think you nailed Hazelle and Katniss's reactions to Gale, and of course the ending of the chapter was great.
Lots of love to you. Update as soon as you can. Although, no rush. Keep the quality as good as it is now. 3 3 3
Ellenka chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
Ahh this was just... perfect. And I totally don't blame you for the delay, I wouldn't have written this in a decade. All the heartbreak and fear and anger and everything were so finely balanced, you weren't pulling punches at all, but I'm glad they all understood where the other is coming from by the end - and that both Hazelle and Katniss acknowledged that Gale's right. What got me most was the "her initial instinct was to go after Gale, but she knew he'd want her to be there for his family" line - speaks so so much about all the characters & how their relationships work, and how well developed you have them. Magnificent. Thank you. *standing applause*
(and now we are hanging off the cliff again oh my)
YayPercabeth123 chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
Love the chapter so glad for the update 3 hope everything is well with your family
wehaveaproblem chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
Ahhhhhhhhh you're back. I was so excited when I saw this was updated! It was interesting to see how you were able to explore the rebellion since katniss hasn't been in the games. I'm glad katniss agreed to join him in the fight too. Andddddd once again you left me with a good cliffhanger. Nicely done.
Mikadocon chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
I'm glad to see you're back!
This chapter is really good, I like how you explore their reasons behind joining the rebellion and what doubts and hopes they have. It definitely feels like an important turning point in the story.
Also, I'm happy that Rory is alive, after the last chapter I've already feared for the worst.
Thank you for this update and have a nice day!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
Yay! So excited to see this update! This is one of my favourite stories. Great chapter! So emotional!
Alexis chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
PLEASE don't let him be dead! :'(
EverthorneEO chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god! You have to update! Please do update! This story is amazing as fuck and I need to know what happens! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Me chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Dude where are you? I'm waiting
Heslen chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Hi,
It has been forever, like actually forever. Please please please update or let us know if you're abandoning this story (please don't do that it's amazing.)
I am in serious need of some quality Galeniss and I have to read more of this story. Please update.
Thanks,