Reviews for What Might Have Been
Ashley chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Please update! This is my favourite galeniss story. I love how their is no games because its my favourite type of story because you can see how the characters react to the hard troubles in their life. I think I will die if you don't continue. All of the characters are realistic. I also like how you are staging gale and katniss relastionship. So pretty please update it's so good. This story makes me very happy.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
Um...this is taking forever. If u won't continue just say so . I've bin wanting for a year. This is mean.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Please update!
Please, please,please!
I really want to know what happens to Rory and whether or not Katniss and Gale end up together.
Secret Reader chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
It's going to be one joyous day when you finally post the next chapter. If you do...
Critique - ish chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Hey! I want to say that I LOVE all the parts when Katniss is rethinking her feelings for Gale, wondering if you likes him as more than a friend. And this is SOO different from other Fan Fics because they just plunge straight into kissing and proposing and having fun.

I just want to say, please have more Katniss and Gale moments, because it makes me want to cry out with joy, and makes me very happy!
Critique - ish chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Oh my goodness! This has to be my favourite fan fiction of all time! I want you to write a chapter where Gale is on the verge of revealing his feelings to Katniss (because, let's face it, Gale and Katniss are the best couple ever, and this is the best fan fiction ever!) before something SUPER heart wrenching happens, I'll let you decide, because I'm terrible at making important decisions like that. :-(
I LOVE THIS! Keep writing!
hawthornebae chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
YOU LITERALLY MADE ME SCREAM AND CRY AND OH MY GOD JUST KEEP ON GOING
BambooNDragonflies chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
I love this story so much I had to finally sign up on FF to review. I feel the characters really developed naturally and love Thom & Ainsley. The little things adding up for Katiness, but she's mostly still in denial. I do really hope you are able to continue this story. And while Mockingjay part 1 is coming out in the fall, and I really would prefer to read a good Galiness ending.
sugarxxcubes chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
.god. What the hell just happened?! Ok but anyway, I love your story and you shod seriously, seriously, update because I will start crying if you don't. And when will katniss and gale realize their feelings? Like I know Gale loves her because he drops clues and Katniss is getting all the feelings and stuff and yea.. Idk though I just think your a perfect writer and idefc if it has been like 8 months, you HAVE to update. Pleeeease..?
kls422 chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Ah! I need more of this story! Please! Gale and katniss were so close to finally bring together and what happened to Rory! It's been a great story so far. You really took your time and set the stage but now at such a big climax... No more. Please post more. Or at least send me a brief summary of what would've happened if you'd continued writing?
Mooglez chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
I miss this story so much :'''( Hope all is well in RL
SammyW chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
ok as first i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm better in reading than speaking. But whatever i hope you'll get what i'm saying. I really love your story, i really do but i think katniss and gale are so ... Out of charachter (i spell that wrong probably) in books they are diffrent. You chanche them a lot, but you can simply discribe them now so i quickly get, what they are like now. But i never thought of gale so.. i don't now beeing teen. I think he is more women version of katniss- he doesn't have time for hormones, sex and those stuffs. And you also get katniss's mom totally out of story. And i hope for some M rated chapters soon ;3 But u didn't update for a year so are you still here? becouse i can't wait for new chapter becouse you are an awsome writer ;))
Guest chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
This is definitely my favourite story I have ever read! Please update soon! :D
SyFyGeek1124 chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
Okay, I read this story a long time ago and I didn't have an account back then. I didn't want to review this amazing story anonymously, so here I am now.

I love how you are developing Gale and Katniss's relationship. I personally think that it isn't too fast or too slow- it's at a perfect pace. You also capture Katniss's thoughts so well. It's so like her to think of Gale in a romantic way, then instantly deny it. She's getting there, though.

Another thing I love is how you write the characters that were overlooked in the actual book. Take Hazelle for example. You didn't get to see much of her personality in the books, but the way you write her in this story is almost exactly how I imagined she would be. Same with Thom.

Also, the way you combine the happiness of the Everdeens and the Hawthornes in one home with the hardships of living in District Twelve is simply perfection. It's wonderful.

This is the longest review I have ever written, but you deserved it, 100%. Update soon.

-SyFyGeek1124
Amelia chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Its nearly six months since your last update, at least let us know if you are continuing with this story or not. Please update, you can't leave us all hanging like this when Gale and Katniss are getting even closer!
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »