Reviews for What Might Have Been
YayPercabeth123 chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
Love the chapter so glad for the update 3 hope everything is well with your family
wehaveaproblem chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
Ahhhhhhhhh you're back. I was so excited when I saw this was updated! It was interesting to see how you were able to explore the rebellion since katniss hasn't been in the games. I'm glad katniss agreed to join him in the fight too. Andddddd once again you left me with a good cliffhanger. Nicely done.
Mikadocon chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
I'm glad to see you're back!
This chapter is really good, I like how you explore their reasons behind joining the rebellion and what doubts and hopes they have. It definitely feels like an important turning point in the story.
Also, I'm happy that Rory is alive, after the last chapter I've already feared for the worst.
Thank you for this update and have a nice day!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
Yay! So excited to see this update! This is one of my favourite stories. Great chapter! So emotional!
Alexis chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
PLEASE don't let him be dead! :'(
EverthorneEO chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god! You have to update! Please do update! This story is amazing as fuck and I need to know what happens! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Me chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Dude where are you? I'm waiting
Heslen chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Hi,
It has been forever, like actually forever. Please please please update or let us know if you're abandoning this story (please don't do that it's amazing.)
I am in serious need of some quality Galeniss and I have to read more of this story. Please update.
Thanks,
Heslen 3
Guest chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
No this can't be over! Ahhh! I need a happy ending. Please!
MermaidfromMediterraneanSea chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
jadoore mais quand Katniss et Gale seront vraiment ensembles?
Cat chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
please please pleaseeee write more you can't do this to meeee
tictantalola chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
Pleas please please update soon! This is honestly one of the best Gale/Katniss fics I've read in a while and I neeeeeed to know what happens
Gemma chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
Bitterly disappointed that it looks like this won't be continued. This story had genuine potential.
KT chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Aww Katniss and Thom. Gale seems jealous?
Ashley chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Please update! This is my favourite galeniss story. I love how their is no games because its my favourite type of story because you can see how the characters react to the hard troubles in their life. I think I will die if you don't continue. All of the characters are realistic. I also like how you are staging gale and katniss relastionship. So pretty please update it's so good. This story makes me very happy.
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »