Reviews for What Might Have Been
kls422 chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Ah! I need more of this story! Please! Gale and katniss were so close to finally bring together and what happened to Rory! It's been a great story so far. You really took your time and set the stage but now at such a big climax... No more. Please post more. Or at least send me a brief summary of what would've happened if you'd continued writing?
Mooglez chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
I miss this story so much :'''( Hope all is well in RL
SammyW chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
ok as first i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm better in reading than speaking. But whatever i hope you'll get what i'm saying. I really love your story, i really do but i think katniss and gale are so ... Out of charachter (i spell that wrong probably) in books they are diffrent. You chanche them a lot, but you can simply discribe them now so i quickly get, what they are like now. But i never thought of gale so.. i don't now beeing teen. I think he is more women version of katniss- he doesn't have time for hormones, sex and those stuffs. And you also get katniss's mom totally out of story. And i hope for some M rated chapters soon ;3 But u didn't update for a year so are you still here? becouse i can't wait for new chapter becouse you are an awsome writer ;))
Guest chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
This is definitely my favourite story I have ever read! Please update soon! :D
SyFyGeek1124 chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
Okay, I read this story a long time ago and I didn't have an account back then. I didn't want to review this amazing story anonymously, so here I am now.

I love how you are developing Gale and Katniss's relationship. I personally think that it isn't too fast or too slow- it's at a perfect pace. You also capture Katniss's thoughts so well. It's so like her to think of Gale in a romantic way, then instantly deny it. She's getting there, though.

Another thing I love is how you write the characters that were overlooked in the actual book. Take Hazelle for example. You didn't get to see much of her personality in the books, but the way you write her in this story is almost exactly how I imagined she would be. Same with Thom.

Also, the way you combine the happiness of the Everdeens and the Hawthornes in one home with the hardships of living in District Twelve is simply perfection. It's wonderful.

This is the longest review I have ever written, but you deserved it, 100%. Update soon.

-SyFyGeek1124
Amelia chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Its nearly six months since your last update, at least let us know if you are continuing with this story or not. Please update, you can't leave us all hanging like this when Gale and Katniss are getting even closer!
Ashlee chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Please keep going i am dying to know what happends next you are the best writer ever
Love89 chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
I hope you update soon. It's been a long time. I hope you're doing okay.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
Love this story! Please update soon!
Nola96 chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Aw man, I realize it's been near 6 months since this was updated but you can't leave us hanging!
I stayed up all night reading this. This story, my far, has been one of the most accurate, building and perfect HG stories! Please continue!
I laughed so hard at the talking about touching themselves. The snuggling at night is so sweet, and I can't wait for them to get caught. ;) I love the way you describe those sense; you give enough details to paint a picture and get the mood set right, but don't smother us with every micro detail that would make the reader loose the option of interpreting the scene with their own swing.
The rub down was so hot and sexy! I hope there's LOTS more where that came from. Perhaps they should get caught doing that, too. :p

Looking forward to reading more!
anonymous'writer13 chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
I really love your story but could you please tell me if your going to be updating soon?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
I really, really hope you can update this soon. It's unfortunate that there is such a lack of good Galeniss fiction out there because I feel it is such a deep relationship with so many opportunities to expand on! And you, I must say are definitely one of the best writers out there. Such skill in depicting the characters truthfully and on point, which is hard to find!

So really, what I'm trying to say is PLEASE UPDATE! You have a lot of people here who would absolutely be over the moon to see an alert come through for a new chapter to this wonderful story.
Chlor chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Please keep going you are the most amazing writer ever
toffeesowner76 chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
This chapter is AMAZING! I can't wait till the next chapter.

I'm sorrry I haven't reviewed until now but I've been following this story all along and this is my second time rereading it.

It's so hard to find a realistic Galeniss but you have went above and beyond almost every story I've ever read about them.

The only other galeniss story that compares is the one where Peeta is reaped and dies alone. Rory dies in the games. And Gale and a pregnanr Katniss die along with there child in a bombing years later.

But yours is amazing and hope you don't end it with virtually all the characters dead. I hope your ending is realistic yet happy.

Or at least as happy it could be in the hunger games universe.

This is the BEST galeniss story ever and I hope you update soon.
Adam chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
OMG! Leave us all on a cliff hanger! please keep going i love your writing!
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »