Reviews for What Might Have Been
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I have been waiting sooo long for an update ,I am starting to think you have totally forgot about this story ... Pleaseeeeeee prove me wrong or I will go crazy :(
sheika2000 chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Wow, awesome, fantastic, wonderful, those words don't even describe the awesomeness of this chapter, very lovely.
When will u update? Am I rushing? My bad. But this is the first fanfiction I wait for and read and reviewed and really looking forward but I've waited for like...before the hunger games catching fire so...are u going to update or u just forgot about it? Don't get offended or anything though. Love ya!
sheika2000 chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
I can't believe they sleep together and non made a move, I mean seriously. How oblivious are they?
sheika2000 chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
Wow ur amazing, the characters are very realistic, I cried in the reaping, write a novel! I'd buy it. But put me in the credit! I'm a writer too, I'm going to publish a book, but apparently I'm not making any progress. So if u mind I'd like to hear some tips and recommendations on writing. Love ya!
sheika2000 chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
O-Kay this chapter is kinda awkward
sheika2000 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Can u put a scene where gale walks to the fence but katniss hears a hum "gale!" She says pulling him he turns around and falls on top of her "whAt!?" He asks using his elbows to support him, their faces inches away.
"The sheild is on" she says, breathing heavily
" I think I would've heard it" he says
End
U can add some stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
So, I made the worst mistake in my life by reading your story. I'm going back and forth.. Reading some chapters again and again. Its rare for me to find something that you end up reading and it makes you feel so emotionally imbalanced. WHAT have you done to me!?
Because MY GOD!
You are so fucking amazing! I want to slap you and kiss you senseless at the same time.
wehaveaproblem chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Okay, so I just binge-read all 17 chapters in like three days and was like devastated when I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and figured out it was the last chapter. You have such a knack for creating cliffhangers and it's so terrible but awesome. Keep going! I can't wait for the Galeniss to officially happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Heyy , I found this story only yeasterday and so far is one of the best stories I have ever read. I really hope you update soon because I will go crazy if you give up or something ! I can't wait to see more developement at Katniss and Gale relationship and at the revolution don't hurt Rory ,you would broke my heart if you did... Soooo that's all I had to say,you're a geat writer and you should update soon
gossgal33 chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
yeah his just found this story and I love it and you better update soon because that cliffie is killing me slowly xoxo okay hope to see an update soon! (p.s don't kill Rory, I beg of you!) xoxo
Lemon-Drop2400 chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
This cliffhanger will be the death of me, honest to god. Continue this story please!
Prettie Parker chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
I really hope your update soon! I'm absolutely in love with this story. It's beautifully written and feels very in character for everyone.
leighhawthorne chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I just adore this story, please update sometime soon :)

kiaraleigh
AmazingPerson chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
It is now december and i would like to tell you that i have unfollowed you, and i will not be carrying on reading your story anymore. Sorry, I just feel like i cannot give support to a writer that doesnt update regularly. So sorry not sorry..
RadientWings chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
Ohmygodyoucannotenditthere!
Seriously, I need more of this absolutely fantastic and wonderful fic O_O
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »