Reviews for What Might Have Been
Amelia chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Its nearly six months since your last update, at least let us know if you are continuing with this story or not. Please update, you can't leave us all hanging like this when Gale and Katniss are getting even closer!
Ashlee chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Please keep going i am dying to know what happends next you are the best writer ever
Love89 chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
I hope you update soon. It's been a long time. I hope you're doing okay.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
Love this story! Please update soon!
Nola96 chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Aw man, I realize it's been near 6 months since this was updated but you can't leave us hanging!
I stayed up all night reading this. This story, my far, has been one of the most accurate, building and perfect HG stories! Please continue!
I laughed so hard at the talking about touching themselves. The snuggling at night is so sweet, and I can't wait for them to get caught. ;) I love the way you describe those sense; you give enough details to paint a picture and get the mood set right, but don't smother us with every micro detail that would make the reader loose the option of interpreting the scene with their own swing.
The rub down was so hot and sexy! I hope there's LOTS more where that came from. Perhaps they should get caught doing that, too. :p

Looking forward to reading more!
anonymous'writer13 chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
I really love your story but could you please tell me if your going to be updating soon?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
I really, really hope you can update this soon. It's unfortunate that there is such a lack of good Galeniss fiction out there because I feel it is such a deep relationship with so many opportunities to expand on! And you, I must say are definitely one of the best writers out there. Such skill in depicting the characters truthfully and on point, which is hard to find!

So really, what I'm trying to say is PLEASE UPDATE! You have a lot of people here who would absolutely be over the moon to see an alert come through for a new chapter to this wonderful story.
Chlor chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Please keep going you are the most amazing writer ever
toffeesowner76 chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
This chapter is AMAZING! I can't wait till the next chapter.

I'm sorrry I haven't reviewed until now but I've been following this story all along and this is my second time rereading it.

It's so hard to find a realistic Galeniss but you have went above and beyond almost every story I've ever read about them.

The only other galeniss story that compares is the one where Peeta is reaped and dies alone. Rory dies in the games. And Gale and a pregnanr Katniss die along with there child in a bombing years later.

But yours is amazing and hope you don't end it with virtually all the characters dead. I hope your ending is realistic yet happy.

Or at least as happy it could be in the hunger games universe.

This is the BEST galeniss story ever and I hope you update soon.
Adam chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
OMG! Leave us all on a cliff hanger! please keep going i love your writing!
Lili chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
Keep going ! I cant wajt to see what happens next #cliffhanger you are such a talented writer! Your story is amazing i LOVE it
sleepyxcoffee chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
ARGH WHY, WHY A CLIFFHANGER
Right. Ahem.
So, I've fallen in love with this story. There's no Peeta bashing, which is something that relieves me. I swear, I almost cried when you killed Thom. I mean, in the books, that guy had almost no significance to me. Except here, you fleshed out his character so much.
Katniss is also wonderfully in character. I'm a bit curious about Vick, though. Are there motives behind his stealing? In a house where the adults (including Katniss and Gale) are busy keeping them alive, Rory and Prim busy with each other and Posy getting more attention, he's bound to feel pretty jealous. Is he attention-seeking? Especially now that Rory, is, well… Vick's bound to be pretty neglected.
And, by the way, love that conversation between Gale and Katniss a few chapters back about her touching herself.
One of my favorite things about this story is how different it is. Most stories go straight to the romance rather than fishing it out. And I love the focus on minor characters (Vick, Posy, Prim, etc.). By the way, was the lung infection at the beginning tuberculosis? It certainly sounds like tuberculosis. Highly contagious, coughing, fever, etc.
I love the balance between harsh District Twelve life and Katniss's heaven with the Hawthornes. I'm kind of missing Mrs. Everdeen, though, since she's one of my favorite characters.
Will you please update soon? Pretty please? You basically left us unsure whether Rory was going to-oh s**t. You said someone was going to die. PLEASE, LET HIM LIVE. HE'S INNOCENT.
Ahem. Right. Sorry for so many capital letters.
DGfleetfox chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Really glad to have found this, one of the best for these two in my opinion. Hoping you'll continue soon : )
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
OMG love the story! Please update soon! I love the pace of the story and all of the characters! How old is Vick? (I'm not sure why but I can finally see Katniss and gale getting together and then Peeta finally gets the courage to confess his love for katniss and he starts to talk to her and like gale comes up and kisses her or something, just because I think that would DEFINATLY happen to Peeta (poor guy can't catch a break))
Kaceyy chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I really like where this fic is headed so far, but you haven't really updated in months, so I'm getting kind of worried. Please don't abandon it? It's an amazing read, and there just isn't enough well written Gale and Katniss fanfiction to go around.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »