Reviews for What Might Have Been
Lemon-Drop2400 chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
This cliffhanger will be the death of me, honest to god. Continue this story please!
Prettie Parker chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
I really hope your update soon! I'm absolutely in love with this story. It's beautifully written and feels very in character for everyone.
leighhawthorne chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I just adore this story, please update sometime soon :)

kiaraleigh
AmazingPerson chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
It is now december and i would like to tell you that i have unfollowed you, and i will not be carrying on reading your story anymore. Sorry, I just feel like i cannot give support to a writer that doesnt update regularly. So sorry not sorry..
RadientWings chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
Ohmygodyoucannotenditthere!
Seriously, I need more of this absolutely fantastic and wonderful fic O_O
Arnith87 chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this story! I'm really enjoying it. It's detailed and believable and has the fulfilled romance I wished for in canon. I especially like how you've handled the characterizations of Gale and Katniss. I love how you've handled Gale's feelings of fear and impotency without making him a blindly angry character who justifies himself with love for Katniss rather than taking responsibility for his actions and feelings. I also love that Katniss is still independent to a fault, reserved, and practical but is learning to accept help. I'm glad she is able to slowly grow beyond her anxieties and she and Gale (and she and others) are learning to communicate and accept feelings honestly despite traumatic experiences. You've been honest with the characters without letting them become one dimensional. I'm so impressed that you've done all this while also fleshing out supporting characters and moving a plot beyond the romance.(but I love the romance and how it's slow and steadily growing). I'm glad you've included the games and seem to be moving towards a post-Capitol resolution. I don't think gale or Katniss would be totally happy without resolving the terrible world circumstance and I'm excited to see how it is done. Thanks again for the story so far I've had a great time reading. I hope you'll have the opportunity to finish it.
Mariana chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Love this story! Just read all de chapters in one day! Can't wait for an update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Great story ! Plz uptade soon ...
Elenahahaha chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I loved the massage part ,it was fun and hot! I can't wait for a rebellion to come and of course Katniss and Gale to kiss ... I really want to know what is going to happend to Rory ,you got me very worried when I was reading that part .plz uptade soon ,I love this story and I can't wait to see more !
RafaelaSehn chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
So so so so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This story is fantastic! I've all of it in 1 hour! I was hooked from the first chapter and I couldn't stop. I cannot wait to see what happens next!
Pascale d'Artagne chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
I love your story! It is so complete, and there is tons of development. Can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Lovvvvved this! Keep going, keep going!
brer chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
That moment when two characters just get so awkward that you have to walk away
Elenahahaha chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Well... I don't usually read unfinished stories and... it's just because I hate waiting an update that sometimes never comes . But I couldn't resist, your story seemed really good... and it is. It is sooo good :) I just really hope you update soon I can't wait to read more.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »