Reviews for Forged In Fire
Nelson chapter 16 . 1/24
What was the song that Shadow was singing? Great story by the way.
OctaviaHigh chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Hai! I absolutely love dis story... :3 very cute. And, I was wondering if you could help me, I can't figure out how to post a story here. Could you please tell me?
DeathOfTheBlackDragon chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
A very interesting story you have so far. Please keep writing it so that we all know what happens.
Majin Kurama95 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
KYUUBI-KUN IS GOOD GUY!YAYZ!
Majin Kurama95 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
GASP! KYUUBI!
Majin Kurama95 chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Weasel is obviously ITACHI-KUN!
Majin Kurama95 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Tachi-pony
Majin Kurama95 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
TACHI-KUN!
elitsama chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
HHHOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIT

KYUUUUUBIIIIIIIIII! oh fuck im going to like this next chapter, i just know it

WOOOHOOO...oh and marry christmas to you to lol
Shadowed Skull chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
If I may give my opinion, I'd say that none of the Trials of Shadow have had boring chapters and this is no exception, it's still a wonderful series.
elitsama chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
lol FUCKING CLIF HANGERS, you know about weasel. every thing els it was nice but the only problem was how accepting every one was to all of this, like ask more questions or like put up a but of risistance but i understand tho, its a FUCKING hasal to do all of that especialy when every one that reads it already knows. but over all nice chap and hope you update soon man. *bro hoof*
DeathOfTheBlackDragon chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
thank you for the new chapter. I am greatly pleased to see that you are going to continue this story. You still draw me in with intriguing descriptions and awesome fights.
elitsama chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
hahahaa lol naruto got his ass kicked by a little girl. man she a bad ass aint she? must run in the family no lol any way what the hell siriosly, no one answerd correctly...dam that sucks. eh, oh well still a really good chap man i got a little gitty when "minty" was starting to fight him lol. keep at it man i cant wait till next time when they tell them OOOOOOOOH SHIT to see how they will react...huh i wonder if pinky pie would be able to go to the world. i mean she's basicly a ninja already *bro hoof*
elitsama chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
omagoshomagoshomagosh its naruto and the gang, finally lol. man i cant wait to see how they react to them. dammit the suspense is killing...*grabs chest* cough...me *falls down on the floor* AAAAAaaagggghghghghghhghblfg h...*dead* HA muda fakas im still a ghost not even death can stop me from reading this. you thought i was gone NO? well you were WRONG, my loveForThisFicIsToGREAT for even my spirit is unable to pass on without reading the last chapter. pleas, if you wont do it for the children around the world...well, child like people...or, maybe spirited? whatever do it for ME. so that my poor poor soul can finally achieve happiness and peace...please.

lol any way i cant wait for the next chap man its lookin great and hope you get beter a'aight. take care and keep being AWESOME! *bro hoof*
elitsama chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
lol man about tom and that chapter was awesome man iloved the ftght iwas laying down for the first part but when they started fighting i imidiatly got up and saying OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT SHIT ABOUT TO GET REAL UP EN HEEA hahahaha any way man i loved on how you made them fight. I could totally see them doing all that OH and "can you teach me ...NO. why...your to loud" aaaaaaaaahaha snap. lol man that made me laugh. i also liked how he hade a little fight with luna lol she ISmy favoret any way so ya (and rainbow dash eeeeeh... not so much) any way l i loved it and hope that you keep being awesome also have great thanks giving man an that you eat your weight in food lol *bro hoof*