Reviews for Second Chances
Kay chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I absolutely loved this! Very well written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So I'm reading a Arthur and Gwen story and Percival and Sefa are together in I like them together. So I just want you to know I love you for writing them together I just found your writing and I never read slash but you my dear have turned me out. So thanks for that. But a little boy/girl is always sexy.
pouncii chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
So. Perfect. Love your clear yet descriptive style.
sneetchstar chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I agree. I've been asked to write something where lovely Percival gets laid with a female, too. I haven't gotten around to it yet, though.

This was lovely.
KiliOakenshield chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
thank you for making it a story because normally they would barely know each other and spring on each other... I really liked that they waited and got to know each other first!
lyndaflpn chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
LOVE this.. will you maybe continue ? Thank you
Fayester chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I actually loved this! It's SO rare to find a fic with Percival with a girl and this was fabulous!
Captain Idjit chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wowzers! This was a great story :) I love Percival/OC fanfics, and this was perfect :)
mmmona chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I'm shocked that this is the only heterosexual Percival story on this site but it is. Thanks, it was a fun read.
Capuchon chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I loved it :) And I actually read it because Sefa wasn't a boy :) You should continue this story, it would be great
Daybreak96 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
OMG, awesome, loved this, make a two-shot please!
SwedishFanFictionLover chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I want more! :D Please write more 3
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very nice. As I tweeted, I don't read much het these days, but this was lovely. I adore Percival, and like to see him happy, no matter who makes him that way. :)
kristyteen chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Love Percival 3 and you write so well! keep up the stories, would love to read another Percival one!
Baje Barra chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ohh, this was stunning. I loved Sefa, I thought she was emotionally convincing and very relateable (I reallyreally hope they bring her back in the show) and you captured that so perfectly and my heart melted at how sweet Percival was with her. I also liked the scene when she woke up to find Arthur glaring at her, I could see each of the actors performing it. You also pulled off the tough blend of innocence and steaminess in the latter half of the story. So, I loved this. Especially if it's not usually what you write, you did an awesome job :D