Reviews for The Last Place You'd Look
Samantha2611 chapter 49 . 1/23
NONONONONONONONONO
NOT OK
*loves this story more than words*
*hates K*
STUPID SEXIST LAWS
prohibidofumar chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
OMFG im sweating bullets
Lovetribable chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
Oh God...
I'm So scared.
And this is super good. I love the way you are portraying John.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
ooooh!
Risa144 chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
...and here I was..thinking whether if K was really a man. Wondering if K could ever be a woman. Maybe..Perhaps. I'll read it to the end.
ammi monkey chapter 50 . 11/26/2015
I stumbled upon this piece of gold once when I was lost after I had just read a great fanfiction. One of the reviewers to it seemed kind, sane and clever so I decided to check them out. It was you. Because of the interesting summary I looked at this story and fell quickly in love with your heart-wrenching style of writing and the tears I shed because of it. It is over a year since I last read it but it will always be a simply astonishing piece of literature to me.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/14/2015
This was incredible! It was so well writen I had to stop at times because it was too much; I'm glad it was finished and I'll surely be looking for more of your stories. Congratssss!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
you are a brilliant writer with great plots
never stop writing x
Francesca Monterone chapter 50 . 1/16/2015
This truly is an amazing story, and I am very glad to have found it. Your writing is excellent and insightful and the character depiction is highly credible. I would very much enjoy to read a sequel to this story.
TheCauldron chapter 50 . 10/10/2014
This was every well written and delicately handled. Very well done. You should be very proud of your work.
SoulMore chapter 50 . 9/17/2014
FAN!
Guest chapter 50 . 8/30/2014
Thank you for this fic- I have enjoyed reading this 50 chapters of Angst greatly and hope that its sequel is just as enjoyable!
mwinnike chapter 50 . 8/29/2014
Such a great fic. I'm kinda sad to see it's over. When you get to the sequel, could you upload an author's note chapter in this fic?
Moses's Angle chapter 50 . 8/29/2014
This is such a good story with an excellent look into child abuse/rape and the lasting effects of it. Great job! :)
Astrido chapter 50 . 8/29/2014
a little abrupt ending, and i thought that a lot of people would be angry it's only 5 years.
i am very interested in a new idea from you. what would you do in a sequel? i think it can stand alone like this. as i said, something new would be more exciting.
cheers