Reviews for Enough
Chiyokira chapter 1 . 7/22
um hello dyimg here
i've nothing to say just wow
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/23
Ahhh..! ;A; The feelings!
FictionLover124 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
That was the saddest, most beautiful thing I have ever read...
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This broke my heart just a little, it's so sad and angsty yet beautiful in its own right...excellent work.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
That was... Fuck. So heart-wrenching, but... Still beautiful in its own right. The truth hurts, doesn't it...?

But then, it also brings up something else. What if the ending was... What if it was all in their heads? What if the whole movie was in Rapunzel's head?

...Wow...
teddyybear chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
okay, that was sad, really sad, heartbreatking, and yet so beautiful, their love, their passion. How they succeed to see each other, to still have each other even in this fucked up world. And I'm glad you write a story about that, because I always wondered (after watching Tangled) if it could have been possible in real life, if they could have been happy, together, married. And it hit me, no they couldn't because life is not a fairy tale and life is not that easy, so I'm really glad you wrote this. And for they are happy and together in a wonderful world with unicorns and joy !
I'm not saying all that I want to say, but I can't find the right words, so just, thank you.
poser16 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I love this. You made a disney ending realistic - the story was heartbreaking, well-written, and beautiful. The imagery and words were very powerful.
Great job!

poser16
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is my first review ever, just to let you know how much i hed to tell you this
This story is the most awful, disgusting, horrifying, beautiful thing
Than actually left me crying and wanting more.
Thank you.
J.Fontaine chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
In case you can't tell, I'm throwing pink rose petals at your feet.

AMAZING.
Meglit chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
It's beautiful :) but so sad it's the reality in the movie
annatheginger chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I SWEAR TO FREAKING GOODNESS, I'M CRYING.

You are a poet, you are genius, this is beautiful.
peculiarities chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow. Just wow.
This fic is amazing! My eyes started watering a little, to tell the truth. Very very well done.
cookies chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is prolly what I get from hanging around the angst categories too many times to count.
I love this fix to bits. The harsh reality and what people try to do to make the best of it.
CBooBoo2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow. That was absolutely beautiful and written so well! Amazing.
Christie chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Completely heart-breaking in the best and worst possible ways. I absolutely love this kind of writing.