Reviews for The Way of the Cat
DarkSapphireXx chapter 1 . 3/17
Hehe, this was super cute. I laughed a lot at the sheer awkwardness of everyone knowing what was going on except Shin-chan! Would have loved to have a bit more of the aftermath of Takao being human again, maybe the interactions with the teammates too? Still, it was really good and I enjoyed it!
EchoKei chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Uwah... Nice! *thumbs up*
fiendishly chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Ashdgeyegshis he's a cat :')
tdwk chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Your style if writing is very fluid, without any hitches that happen so frequently in most fanfics. Keep up the writing! ()
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
-you're incredible you know that?

Thank you for sharing!
kicia08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I couldn't help but feel sorry for Midorima. If everyone around me tried to make me believe that a gigantic doughnut was approaching the Earth threatening with end of human kind I would be similarly sceptic ( as for me the same degree of ridiculousness xD). However, nice idea.
TouchofFever chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Can I just say that this was damn brilliant? I haven't read such a funny story in a while. XDD
ladodato chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
story
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Very cute!
MisikaChan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Don't worry, i love your cat!fics so please continue to write them! :D and i have to say Takao was created for the sake of turnin into a cat
Raccoonwolf chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Good lord, I can't believe how much I enjoyed this. I was pretty much crying at the end; Midorima's insecurity really hit home (so hard it may have shattered a few ribs while doing so). All I can say is thank you.
NatalySleyter chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
WOW, you made my day, and not only one! I'm still retelling your story to my friends (in case they don't know English good enough to read it :), I was smiling idiotically from the beginning till the end, because it's written sooo sweet, so tender, even without smut scene (which I was waiting, huh) it was absolutely enjoyable work. And I didn't see any OOC, and I really appreciated it.
I was so touched that I've left a review (usually I'm too lazy xD) THANKS YOU, keep going!
Fantita chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Very original and very sweet! I love it! Especially how you described Takao as a cat. And Midorima doing it while being watched by Takao-cat was amusing! I really enjoyed how you wrote these two! :D
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow. This was very amusing and interesting. I love this fic. Though another one with these to would be nice, maybe with Midorima as the cat or something, I still love this fic, and most of your other ones. Good job on this one!
victimofmywoes chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh the cuddly, uber fluffy thing that was this fic and Takao! Not going to say much but loved it to bits. Kyaa! God love your attention to details! The plot always kills me!
More MidorimaXTakao please? And for a prompt (I couldn't help but notice that you're taking them), could you please do something with lighters?
Any other pairing will also do. Please? Pretty please?