Reviews for The Way of the Cat
Iris chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
*swallows* Well... Well, wasn't that...something. A very yummy, adorable, delicious, weird, fabulous...something...
DarkSapphireXx chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Hehe, this was super cute. I laughed a lot at the sheer awkwardness of everyone knowing what was going on except Shin-chan! Would have loved to have a bit more of the aftermath of Takao being human again, maybe the interactions with the teammates too? Still, it was really good and I enjoyed it!
EchoKei chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Uwah... Nice! *thumbs up*
fiendishly chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Ashdgeyegshis he's a cat :')
tdwk chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Your style if writing is very fluid, without any hitches that happen so frequently in most fanfics. Keep up the writing! ()
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
-you're incredible you know that?

Thank you for sharing!
kicia08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I couldn't help but feel sorry for Midorima. If everyone around me tried to make me believe that a gigantic doughnut was approaching the Earth threatening with end of human kind I would be similarly sceptic ( as for me the same degree of ridiculousness xD). However, nice idea.
TouchofFever chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Can I just say that this was damn brilliant? I haven't read such a funny story in a while. XDD
ladodato chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
story
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Very cute!
MisikaChan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Don't worry, i love your cat!fics so please continue to write them! :D and i have to say Takao was created for the sake of turnin into a cat
Raccoonwolf chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Good lord, I can't believe how much I enjoyed this. I was pretty much crying at the end; Midorima's insecurity really hit home (so hard it may have shattered a few ribs while doing so). All I can say is thank you.
NatalySleyter chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
WOW, you made my day, and not only one! I'm still retelling your story to my friends (in case they don't know English good enough to read it :), I was smiling idiotically from the beginning till the end, because it's written sooo sweet, so tender, even without smut scene (which I was waiting, huh) it was absolutely enjoyable work. And I didn't see any OOC, and I really appreciated it.
I was so touched that I've left a review (usually I'm too lazy xD) THANKS YOU, keep going!
Fantita chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Very original and very sweet! I love it! Especially how you described Takao as a cat. And Midorima doing it while being watched by Takao-cat was amusing! I really enjoyed how you wrote these two! :D
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow. This was very amusing and interesting. I love this fic. Though another one with these to would be nice, maybe with Midorima as the cat or something, I still love this fic, and most of your other ones. Good job on this one!