Reviews for Walking Blizzard
draco7347 chapter 1 . 2/25
love this awesome story cant wait for new chapters
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Hyoton is one of my favorite bloodlines from the canon but who is the pairing for Naruto in this story.
tastybigsexy chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I like this don't think I've read this idea before. And as much as I love hinata inn glad he won't be with her. Or if you do it won't be first. Haku actually works better for him if would have been a girl in the series.
Unslaadtoorjun chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Ha! You went in a fun direction with Ayame in this one. I had to stop reading for a minute to get my laughter under control.
anoyak111 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Don't you fucking dare add more girls leave it as a single pairing no harem I'm tired of seeing a naruto and fem haku story that turn into harem just don't harems don't even fucking make sense just leave single pairing
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Interesting
Please continue
Sage of the Six Whirlpools chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Is the training armor subzero's outfit?
anarion87 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
nice so far
thor94 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
interesting that team 8 with shika and hinata.
ask how kurenai will react about naruto taijutsu (especially about the fox who taught him)
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Excellently done first chapter, but I was hoping for a colder Naruto from the description. Yandere Hinata is always nice as well, change her plox.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I was just gonna ask that you don't add more girls, its just my personal preference and most Naruto/Fem. Haku stories are with more girls and I thought it'd be nice if you could stick to a single pairing.
Suboklas chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Big fan, very well written, i like the team also, and i look forward to seeing how it progresses
naruto chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
great chapter keep it up
Toshiro of the Eternal Dream chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I agree with Hinata, Yugito, and Temari.

Kurenai I see potentional but I would like to see how you play that out.

Mei and Anko are in the same vote as Kurenai.

I'm asking you to please stay clear of the Tsunade side of it unless you give explaination. I'm not oppossed to the pairing but the only time I ever seens it done right was involving time-travel and I can't find the stories that was in.

Fuu Just no, I can tolerate it but she's not particularly my favorite.

But could you perhasp think about adding Yakumo Kurama (Please add her - I will give cookies) and Guren (if you want, can't find any stories on it and get writers block way too much to try and start it.

All and All, I look forward to more.