Reviews for Walking Blizzard
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 11/10
that was good keep the chapters coming to
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 11/4
that was good keep the chapters coming
draco7347 chapter 1 . 2/25
love this awesome story cant wait for new chapters
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Hyoton is one of my favorite bloodlines from the canon but who is the pairing for Naruto in this story.
tastybigsexy chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I like this don't think I've read this idea before. And as much as I love hinata inn glad he won't be with her. Or if you do it won't be first. Haku actually works better for him if would have been a girl in the series.
Unslaadtoorjun chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Ha! You went in a fun direction with Ayame in this one. I had to stop reading for a minute to get my laughter under control.
anoyak111 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Don't you fucking dare add more girls leave it as a single pairing no harem I'm tired of seeing a naruto and fem haku story that turn into harem just don't harems don't even fucking make sense just leave single pairing
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Interesting
Please continue
Sage of the Six Whirlpools chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Is the training armor subzero's outfit?
anarion87 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
nice so far
thor94 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
interesting that team 8 with shika and hinata.
ask how kurenai will react about naruto taijutsu (especially about the fox who taught him)
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Excellently done first chapter, but I was hoping for a colder Naruto from the description. Yandere Hinata is always nice as well, change her plox.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I was just gonna ask that you don't add more girls, its just my personal preference and most Naruto/Fem. Haku stories are with more girls and I thought it'd be nice if you could stick to a single pairing.
Suboklas chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Big fan, very well written, i like the team also, and i look forward to seeing how it progresses