Reviews for Get It In Gear
Zipzapperdoodles chapter 1 . 8/27
Extremely hot story... ;)
bnh1629 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Hahaha! This was perfect! Oh, what I'd give to see Jane and Maura on a motorcycle!
Evie1205 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Ha! Funny
Daryl chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
love the story, great way to end it
Gestir chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
That was beautiful. I like a bit of innuendo and this was so very well written. :-)
That line from Maura... that's just perfect. I'm smiling so wide it hurts.

Thank you SO much for writing and keeping us happy. The Official Team isn't doing a great job at the moment imho and it amuses me no end that 'amateurs' are beating them in all areas.
Today, I prefer you to them and I'll be back for more.
killie 64 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Much prefer your version to the start of season 4. Funny, cute, sweet and very very sexy! ;))
mholder chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Man, you do know how to write provocative dialogue and flirting. Well done!
loneranger67 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Bravo! You are officially the Queen of the Innuendo. So much heat, and sexual tension I could almost smell the leather from here. You're such a tease- I needed another chapter.
lilscout chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Effing. Delicious. ;)
happykt chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This story needs a second chapter, featuring crotchless chaps! :-)
Dri.Ka.Br chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
eu amei a história!
onezero chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Damn. The entire thing is so loaded with innuendos. I love it when Maura is confident and flirting and so explicit. A bike and Jane and Maura riding in the back is mind blowing.
yays chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
great story! i always love Jane's restraint and Maura's flirty assertiveness stories. Great job, very easy to visualize and insert myself as the fly on the wall :)
bigbrouhaha chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
And now you have seared the image of Dr. Isles in leather into my brain as well. For that I thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012