Reviews for The Only Thing Left
Hessian Jager chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I really like how you're basing it off of the game but putting more detail and back story they didn't express into it.
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very well done. I love the family dynamic that you;ve woven in here. Hope to see more of this, especially with Corvo and Emily. I adore their father daughter relationship.
kanoafreespirit chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Nice to see a story about dishonored itself. I was a bit hesitant when I saw how short the chapters are, but I'd certainly recommend you continue this story. I say that with purely selfish motivations mind you. There were a few basic grammar errors but nothing overly serious, though you may want to do a once over before uploading. Hope you update soon, cheers!
MEleeSmasher chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Brilliant masterpiece. I love it. However, I heard that the non-lethal methods are often far worse than the actual killings. So try low-chaos methods instead. I would relish the idea of Campbell being a Weeper.
shadowsilv3r chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
very good story of one-shots you've got here. I'm also incredibly glad that there is a Dishonored archive on .
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Since this is marked as adventure/tragedy. Does that mean you're going for the high chaos ending?
Joe chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Best dishonored story I've seen so far. There aren't many but still, great work. Something I'd like to see, and something I've considered writing, is Emily confronting Corvo about being her father, that she's figured it out. I'd assumed it'd been kept secret from her, but Emily's smart, she must have seen it.
I'm glad you went ahead and fleshed out the idea of them as a family. I always got that vibe from them, which only made the whole situation more heartbreaking. Please updatre soon, this is great stuff.
MEleeSmasher chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Very nice. I am also having thoughts as to when someone will actually make a time-traveling fanfiction after doing the ending of Dishonored w/ a Low chaos score(aka no kills) ending. It would be nice to have father and daughter have that type of bonding trip. It is nice.
Coolman3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That was nice, yet sad knowing what happens when he gets back to dunwall); moar plox
k chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You need to continue this story
AncientAssassin chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Very sweet, I like how Corvo is very formal about the Empress and Emily until the last few sentences when he recognizes the true relationship. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow, really well done. I love it
A happy reader chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Finally! I've been waiting for some sort of Dishonored fanfiction. Especially one that focuses on the vague themes that were barely touched on in the game. Sure if you get Low-chaos you get the 'daddy' drawing and Corvo being buried next to the Empress, but I wished there was a more definite answer. Ah well, I'm just happy there's a fanfic at all. Thank you!