Reviews for In The Closet
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18
Please do another chapter! It's so good.
Ketherine chapter 1 . 5/13
I love it!
I love all your stories :3
Please write more. I really need to know what happens next. This is one of my favorites please continue. I know it's been years but please.
Cecil Pierce chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Omg! Go on! So good, everything, not just the sex part but the interaction between those two. I love each of these personalities, perfect!
MightyMorphinPowerRangersFan23 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I love this fanfic! It's perfect! I love how you write Elena/Katherine! I can't wait to read more!
WickedlyMinx chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Lol I want a second chapter to this xD
AnelieMPetrova chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
OMG This was AMAZING! I love the ending, I don't know if it was supposed to be a little comedic but I laughed and it was great. Nicely Done!
TheSoulTheCrow chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oke, this was brilliant, amazing. Really, now I need to ask. Where did the idea came from? I mean, not your wonderful erotic writing but of doing in the closet, AND with Klaus in the house.I mean, seriously. I loved your writing.
Kstewlover1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Hahaha "fuck" "indeed" LMAO this is amazing and HOT! 3
TheVampireDiariesFan3254 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is a perfect Katherine/Elena story. I loved the ending. Please make a sequel.
Cheri chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Please do a sequeal! This is perfect!
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Now, this, this is absolutely awesome. This is a remarkable masterpiece of a story. I loved Katherine's snark. Everything was simply perfect. The ending had me grinning. I only wish there was more! Well done, friend! Well done! This is a beautiful fic!
MadTrout chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
What a great Smut! That was seriously awesome. You had great detail when describing the sex scene and the ending killed me. Hopefully, Klaus won't hurt them to badly.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was very good. I loved the ending.
supernaturalfan2123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is great. I think Elena and Katherine would be great together.