Reviews for In The Closet
Ketherine chapter 1 . 5/13
I love it!
I love all your stories :3
Please write more. I really need to know what happens next. This is one of my favorites please continue. I know it's been years but please.
Cecil Pierce chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Omg! Go on! So good, everything, not just the sex part but the interaction between those two. I love each of these personalities, perfect!
MightyMorphinPowerRangersFan23 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I love this fanfic! It's perfect! I love how you write Elena/Katherine! I can't wait to read more!
WickedlyMinx chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Lol I want a second chapter to this xD
AnelieMPetrova chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
OMG This was AMAZING! I love the ending, I don't know if it was supposed to be a little comedic but I laughed and it was great. Nicely Done!
TheSoulTheCrow chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oke, this was brilliant, amazing. Really, now I need to ask. Where did the idea came from? I mean, not your wonderful erotic writing but of doing in the closet, AND with Klaus in the house.I mean, seriously. I loved your writing.
Kstewlover1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Hahaha "fuck" "indeed" LMAO this is amazing and HOT! 3
TheVampireDiariesFan3254 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is a perfect Katherine/Elena story. I loved the ending. Please make a sequel.
Cheri chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Please do a sequeal! This is perfect!
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Now, this, this is absolutely awesome. This is a remarkable masterpiece of a story. I loved Katherine's snark. Everything was simply perfect. The ending had me grinning. I only wish there was more! Well done, friend! Well done! This is a beautiful fic!
MadTrout chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
What a great Smut! That was seriously awesome. You had great detail when describing the sex scene and the ending killed me. Hopefully, Klaus won't hurt them to badly.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was very good. I loved the ending.
supernaturalfan2123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is great. I think Elena and Katherine would be great together.
kaylinwriter14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love this!

The idea is so creative and fun, and I absolutely love how you focused on aspects of Katherine and Elena's relationship other than just sexual.

Having Elena "vamp" out was just great.

And while I'd love to see this continued, I think the ending is just perfect. XD