Reviews for The Grudge: Exorcism
VampireSiren chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Please continue, please continue! This sounds SUPER SUPER SUPER AMAZING! XD
Paxton Fettel chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love the interaction between them:

until I was sitting on the ground, the strands - the demon's hair, I finally realized - slipping across my torso, binding me there like a prisoner in chains, insanely gentle for what it was meant to do. And all the while, the thing kept just coming, towering over me even as it kneeled down to look me in the eyes, some of the blood on its body dripping onto my face. I began to tremble, tears making my vision blurry as the thing loomed over me, crouching ever closer, arms outstretched as if to wrap me in an embrace. I shut my eyes, letting out a low whimper as I tried to mentally prepare myself for death. I stiffened as the cold skin of the demon's arms wrapped around me, and gave a flinch as I prepared for the sensation of pain that would undoubtedly accompany my death.

A gental caress. Even though this is not from the actual series i like this story keep it going! :)
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This story really sent chill to my spine when I read over this chapter. Very good and creepy at the same time. I can't wait to see more soon!:)