Reviews for Hazard Control
Wait are they gonna become a couple ugh!
Mycrofts focus has suddenly been cut which sucks i was expecting more from mycroft to be honest
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 22 . 3/22/2017
One word. Beautiful. I would have to say, this is my first official Johnlock story, and I loved it.

I don't even know if that's a good thing, now I'm so hooked. I might start abandoning my school work again. Oh well, everyone knows fanfics are MUCH more important than homework.

Loved your story!
miagrace28 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
รพ
Wes chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
I don't really know what to say here, but this story is amazing and I haven't been commenting or anything because I can't take my eyes off of it. The transition from friend to boyfriend was A I love this
dreamer 3097 chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
A good story
Millie chapter 22 . 5/31/2015
This is a wonderful story about growing. That's perhaps why there weren't many reviews, a great many readers do not want to see their favorite characters change the slightest from the mental mind pictures they've made. I found HAZARD CONTROL recommended in another authors' favorite list (you get the best tips there) and immediately got caught up in the plotline. Well written, good grammar and an engrossing story. Please keep writing. You write, I'll review.
Millie chapter 22 . 2/26/2015
As this story progressed, it seemed more and more familiar. I kept saying to myself, you've read this before, ( and I have), but the story is so compelling it had to be finished. Again! And that is the hallmark of good writing; when something can be read and then reread without skipping over sections or simply not finishing. Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
This felt so wrong ar times (and before you think that I'm a homophobic moron - it's not the Johnlock thing I mean... I support love no matter what...) But you tell this story so well, that I, at times, felt I was looking in on something so private, and that I wasn't supposed to see it... I haven't left a review after each chapter, but I read them all, and I just want you to know that it's amazing... If you're not a professional, then hurry up and be one... You write so everything stands clear and visible, heck at times I felt as if I was John holding Sherlock, or vice versa... Amazing. Thank you... Love and best wishes a danish reader who's blown of her feet...
becgate chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
Great story! ! Love it !
becgate chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
Love this story! !
SchwarzerSchmetterling chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
What a lovely, sweet story! First I was taken aback by the change the story took but then I was enchanted. It came so naturally, as if the characters decided by themselves to bring their relationship to a new level. I never had the feeling you had to force the plot into the one or another direction. And then your style, the way you wrote. It was like a nocturne in words. So many beautiful dialogues, so much poetry between the lines.

Well done, my dear! I enjoyed my time with this story, with Sherlock and John. And I will most definitely read it again. And again. And again!

Best wishes from Germany!
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
nice
BoleynOrWhat chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
Gawd, that letter... John is so sweet!

All in all it's a really amazing, wonderful and sweet story which never fails to draw me in, kudos to you and thank you so much for sharing!
BoleynOrWhat chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Harry really redeemed herself in this one, imo!
Love the ending, particularly the nocturne and the notion that Sherlock is feeling safe and loved!