Reviews for Fables of the Realm
is plutomoon2 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
this story rocks but are you going to finsh it and also is takato going to in with the others tamers anyway please update and keep up the goog writing
plutomoon2 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
not sure i understand it but it is still good to read please update soon
The Master Warlord chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
An update! Been waiting for it.

Hmm, so this time is a series of snippets, huh. Well, It was nice, but it seems to lack impact compared to the first two. The tragedy feels light. Of course, this would be fine if this was only a buildup to a more heavy plot, but if this was all of them, it is kind of lacking.

So yeah, not as good as the first ones. Still loving it though.
gallantmon7196 chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
So far the storyline is flawless, on show/movie leaping from one to the other seamlessly. I do wonder though, is Gallantmon going to reappear, or will it be a different knight. I just can't wait.
The Master Warlord chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Hmm, fable-style. This is charming in its simplicity. I approve.

Also, from the summary I was expecting something worse. The actual endings of the snippets are surprisingly better than I expected. The first chapter, a tragic knight with his self-inflicted punishment. The second chapter, a wizard who managed to find the meaning of his life through his death. Both of them are in no way good endings, but they can't exactly be called bad endings either. MedievalDukemon is atoning himself for eternity, but at least he's not a berserk Megidramon. The second one might not even be considered bad at all, as Wizardmon was satisfied in the end, making it a bittersweet ending instead.

I love the shortness of these stories, but it does made this fic obscure, and thus the low reader count. A shame, but inevitable. Anyway, I really love these and will be waiting for the third chapter, if you are making one.
Anon4136 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
A good read! The story's narration was good. I would definitely enjoyed it more with elaborating most of the events in it but that could also degrade the quality of the story and its subtlety.

(I wish I know how manage my time so I could write my own FFs T_T)
plutomoon2 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
not sure where it heading but i like it and hope you update when you can please
gallantmon7196 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Dark but really good. Also your other story about Gallantmon is really good can't wait for further stories.