Reviews for On This Halloween Night
MiniMochi-x chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I hope you'll continue with this :) It's good
SeaWeedHead chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Oh my gosh this is sooooo good! Was that an aphrodisiac in that perfume bottle!? Damn psycho fans! As hot as this is, that's sad to think that Aomine was only saying those nice things to Kise cause he was 'in the mood.' If I were Kise, I'd be a little hurt by it.

I'm also sad to see you haven't updated in a while cause this is really interesting and now I'm even dying to know what the hell Kise is going to be for Halloween!

Please update soon :)
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
LOL! GOSH! I so love you, Author-san, and the story, and the amazing bloopers! Ur really helping me with my health!... I meant my depression
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
O. My. Gosh.
Kis-kun was such a perv!, ROFL
Poor Aominechie must hav been so mad! XD But I love kise-kun for annoying him like that!
Love the story even more!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh god! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS CHAP AND STORY! XD Kise-kun isnamazing, and I love getting Aominecchie teased! xD IT'S seriously needed the laughs! Love u for this, Autor-san!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Don't you just LOVE aphrodisiacs? They're like my FAVORITE PLOT POINT EVER. x3 Ahh... anything that makes people fuck like bunnies is on my good list Teehee. xP

Thanks for writing! I'm looking forward to more Now I'M almost as curious to what his outfit is!
Pochi chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I enjoyed this fic too much. I didn't know wether I was laughing or I was diying. This was too funny. Please I really want to know which is the costume Kise is going to wear.

The bloopers add a great bonus. So,I'll just wait, but just so you know, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Himuro chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
This fic is hilarious and I really want to read more (and find out what Kise's costume is?!). But oh my god, the image of Aomine smelling a thong in the locker rooms and Kise catching him at it is too priceless and embarrassing for words! And the whole perfume causing them to act so... strangely is a bonus. Heh.
Sexykill69 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Jeezus Take the Wheel! I can't bear it another day! I need more of this luscious story! 3 3 3
roronoas chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
(Sorry but this was meant for chapter 2, it's just that I can't review twice for a chapter or edit my first review. _)

I just wanted to tell you that I think this is the only fic i've read where Aomine doesn't have any sexual experience and where Kise is the initial agressor.

Usually everyone writes him as the horny playboy, so your take on it was refreshing.
roronoas chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
lool Kise what the hell? XD
Sexykill69 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Pfffft Kise you idiot. Too perfect, this story is too perfect.
MurasakiShiori chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This fanfic was actually very amusing and cute, why the heck aren't there more reviews? I giggled out loud several times at their interactions, your writing style is awesome! And as much as I'm not a big fan of the pairing, this fic was lovely!