Reviews for Sergeant Emma Swan
very nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Totally Teriffic story.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
:)(: Amazing. I'm seriously in love with the idea of Emma being a Marine. All of this is incredibly romantic and sweet in my opinion. And Emma in her uniform...that is a sight to behold. I love everyone's reactions to Emma showing up in her uniform. The conversation between Regina and Emma at the diner made me so happy. I love how jealous Regina became when she thought Emma was talking about someone else.
tanama30 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Great test I loved it
riverkirby chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
lol that was awesome. My grandpa is a Marine. Once a Marine always a Marine.
purpleandgreenwarrior chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I totally agree with ShadowCub that there need to be more Emma in uniform stories. LOVED IT.
Lieutenant chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Good job, recruit. You should go Multi with this. (;
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I like it, honestly we need more Emma in military uniform stories.
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
this is great. u should make another story like this but a multi-chapter story. i think it could be great. like maybe emma got called back into service and goes mia( maybe she got captured or her squad was under attack and she and others hid and could be found) . then she is found and comes home and big family reunion. what happened to her can be up to you. its just a thought or a challenge. which ever works.
X5-264 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
this story is positively amazing, i love the idea of Emma being in the Marines plus the image of Emma in uniform is not that bad neither ;)
karjens44 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Loved it…and Emma in uniform... Rowr. Great story
Mr.Vic88 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awesomely done Sergeant.
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
nice work cadet ;}
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
MMmmm...fluffy. And sexy. Oh Emma in uniform!