Reviews for Do The Brave Thing
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Yes! Finally someone who shares my opinion of Rumple acting more like a cat than a crocodile or dragon or something! Teehee.

You really and truly have portrayed Belle's inner self perfectly. I just love the feather duster moment, and the way he kept staring at her and trying to understand why she dowsn't flinch away from him like everyone else.
Drac1026 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love this story. It's so cute! I love them being playful and feisty.
Lucky Starzz chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wow that was nice D
TwilightChild999 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very sweet. I love the playfulness of the characters in this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Excellent story!
landscapegirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
LOVE it! And I'm reading this with my cat, who is currently impeding my typing!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was really good. I loved the comparison she made to a cat and the feather duster part was really funny. And I love how you captured since they've been back especially that last scene, just perfectly done.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
FEELS. I has them. Gah, that new episode, lord I thought I'd cry :'( I'm so glad she stopped him. HAHAHA, but the thought of Belle whacking him with a feather duster XD
beadreamer chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love how you explain what they might have been thinking when he turned to walk away. This scene,even though needed, broke my Rumbelle heart ;_; I sooo hope some point, in the near future, they can find their way back to each other. He opened up w/his truths & she finally understood the man inside the beast.
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wonderfully done! So sad that it made me cry, and yet such a note of hope to end on!

I love the comparisons between him and a cat, and how he tries to scare her - through harmless means, really - and that she just sinks further and further into love with him.

And the ending section...oh, perfection. LOVE the closing sentence!

Thanks for sharing - this is just what I needed after the last episode!
EarsNWhiskers chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Beautiful, and I think you got inside Belle's head and got her perfectly.
Eyes like Dawn chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was very lovely. I loved how you compared Rum to a cat, I never looked at it liek that before.