Reviews for Merlin's Vacation
kjayla chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hehehe... Ooh, that's wonderful! He definitely deserves a vacation! Hehehe... Ooh, I'm just laughing at all of the things that could go wrong. I mean, imagine how Arthur's going to feel stuck with George. And how Mordred's going to feel having to deal with all the crazy things Merlin has to deal with. And it's just so funny. And I can just picture Merlin lazying about by the lake or doing something completely and totally crazy, but undeniably enjoyable. Hehehe... Sorry, this just seems like it could be really funny... And I know it's been several months since you wrote this... But PLEASE continue it.
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ha, I agree with you! When he knighted Mordred, I was to be found ranting to anyone that would listen, that surely Arthur would remember that Mordred was a Druid, and therefore most likely had magic!? And how did ONE good deed count for Knighting?! I was also to be found giving vent to the unfair treatment of Merlin, as per. So, all in all, I'm rather enamoured of this idea of yours, for I think Merlin does need a vacation indeed! I do hope you continue this, as it's looking already to be very well written, humorous, and Merlin looks to be most happily in character. Please update soon!

Emma
viressiel chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This looks awesome! Can't wait to see what happens!
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yes!You must continue this,very interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hurrah, Merlin gets a vacation!

I enjoyed that denunciation of all the mistreatment Merlin has gotten over the years from the scriptwriters - if he goes on unauthorized leave now, it's only just!

But, is Modred really to be trusted?

Continue, by all means.
Daroh chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Sure, keep it going! So many possibilities, and the writing is good!
sarajm chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Yes, please continue. This was a cute start!
Ana chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great idea! I'm loving this because for the first time in ages, I don't know how a story is going to be. Continue this, please!
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh, this is awesome! I'm very much looking forward to any chapters ahead. And I kinda hope that Mordred will have so much trouble with his 'temporary' role that he comes out of it with an unbelievable high respect for poor Emrys who had to put up with all this all that time. :P:D Also, Arthur is stuck with George? Whahahaha! (evil laughter) Beg... BEG for him to come back. :D
shell22 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Loved it. Please continue!
MicaRose chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Continue, it seems fun:) I can already sense the consequences of Merlin's actions.