Reviews for I dunno
classykazmiller25 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Dude, search it up! It's sweet. Basically, Ditto to Spir.
Radaketor chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This is not a story, delete it.
mad reviwer chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
FUCK YOU if you dont know this go jump off a fucking bridge
Valkyrie Teiwaz chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Search it up on Youtube.
Nexus subject 154 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Its an awesome animation on newgrounds by mdkrinkels. Although the first 3 suck the rest are pretty good
Hank J Wimbleton chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This ain't a Madness fic.
xninjasuperstarx chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I have no idea...
Spirit9871 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This show takes place Somwhere in Nevada where the hero, Hank J. Wimbleton, has to fight against many enemies to destroy machines called the Improbability Drives. The Improbability Drives are the reason why the improbable (or random shit that doesn't makes sense) happen. The problem is, the enemies (called the A.A.H.W. or Agency Against Hank Wimbleton) are trying to conquer Nevada but Hank and two other heroes called Sanford and Deimos try to stop them with the help of their leaders The Higher Powers in their agency called the Anti-A.A.H.W. Ultimately,the series is reaching its end at episode ten: Abrogation.

The main concept of this series is to introduce a new kind of combat that may seem fake, but awesome to imagine. If you don't like the violence or the type of fights that go down, then this series is not for you. Madness Combat is one of the most famous Newgrounds topics to date and its fan pool is VERY large.

Watch Madness Combat 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 10, and all the Incidents by Krinkels (the maker of this flash series). You'll eventually get it if you watch all of them.

P.S., Please delete this story after reading this. Someone can report you for making this due to spam. I could do it, but you seem like a nice kid and I'll let you off easy.

P.S.S. If you like Madness Combat, and would like to also read fanfics on it, P.M. me. I have some special stuff to tell you if you do.