Reviews for The Skyrim Alliance Z - Book 1
PandaPuppet chapter 36 . 7/3
I'm very confused on the whole situation between those two. They're both dragonborn? Or does Vale simply know the thu'um? But it does kind of bother me how she just tags along...Oh well.
psychomidget chapter 5 . 4/6
HOLY. SHIZZNITS.
This is good so far! I applaud your use of emotions and imagery. The character is well-developed. You can feel every emotion as she does, and it's impressive as well as disturbing. Loving it!

Now excuse me while I go listen to some screamo and draw horrid things with this angst that has fallen over me.
writesout chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
I can relate to losing your work.
kiera-sama chapter 39 . 4/30/2014
I friggin loved this story. Once I started it I couldn't stop until I was done. It was beautifully written and was just plain wonderful!
kiera-sama chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
I am hooked on this story, It's very good,
Guest chapter 39 . 4/10/2014
You're such an amazing writer, you really do have great skill. I myself am writing a novel at this current time. I almost fainted when I read this story, it was so similar to mine, yet so different. You wouldn't believe how many times you had me crying! Astrid's death, Kodlak's death, Farkas' believed death, even Z's believed death! I've gotten into this story so much I've found myself behaving like Z in so many ways, even using her vocabulary! Loved the storyline, can't decide whether I'd kick you or kiss you! I loved the twists and turns through the story, and couldn't help but giggle as Z slowly softened. I myself am a huge fan of Skyrim, and I couldn't help but make a character built on Z's character. So disappointed it's finished, I could read on forever! Thankyou for the beautiful story 3
Spartan DJB chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Nice job on the acceptance and battle most don't get the feeling of a controlled psycho very well.
Wispa Dori chapter 39 . 12/24/2013
Awwww. Good to see that Z had a happy ending. She's really been through a lot.
Truth Dawns in Fire chapter 39 . 11/14/2013
WHATZ?! ITS OVER? THE END BYE BYE? NOOOOOOOO... Well in this case you better not forget to update your other stories! or else . ;)
Blausen chapter 39 . 11/14/2013
Awwww it's over :/ it was good and cute! Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Blausen chapter 38 . 11/12/2013
Ok, I was about to kill you! Good thing you fixed things in the end... :)
Too bad it's almost over :/ it was great...
Truth Dawns in Fire chapter 38 . 11/11/2013
epic chapter ending. Poor Farkas, you really love playing with your character's hearts don't you?
LinkGirl101 chapter 38 . 11/11/2013
Lol XD I got to admit That's kind of funny. Super depressing moment then 'ow' lol great way to say I'm alive XD loved the chapter:) it was really good, I love your writing style:) can't wait for next update D
Truth Dawns in Fire chapter 37 . 11/10/2013
AHHHHH CLIFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GRRRRR! this was by far one of the best chapters you've written!
Jack the Sparrow chapter 37 . 11/8/2013
are you kidding, your skyrim alliance fics are the best iv read, keep up the good work! :)