Reviews for Through these veins my love flows
Mads5 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
please update story
mads chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
wow i'm half welsh and English ;D
thainara.ferreira.161 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Loved!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Your story is the best. I sure wish people would make some like this insteead of Maddy throwing up or dying.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Update Soon! PLZ PLZ PLZ!
Lyssa Baby chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Aww I love those two
StaceyInWolfbloodWorld chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Really good keep it up
Sundae Girl chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
BTW he is not welsh
DandelionHippogriff chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Hey, me again!
Still lovely! Your one shots just make me feel so warm and happy inside, and in my humble opinion that's the whole point of fluff, so you must be doing something right! Your characterisation is still great.
Same little comment as in my previous review about the speech marks, so here's an example:
One of your lines reads
"I hate Christmas" he moaned.
Now this should be
"I hate Christmas," he moaned.
That should just help neaten things up a bit and stop any nitpicking grammar freaks like me get distracted from the quality of your writing, and if you ever send any of your work off to competitions or for publications (which I hope you will, because you have a talent) then it should make you look like a more experienced and serious writer.
Overall, your standard is very high and I think Debbie Moon would be proud to see such good quality work being spawned from her series!
Next time, could you maybe write something with a bit more Tom and Shannon in? I know these are Maddian-centric but I just love those characters and I'd love to see how you interpret their reaction to their friends' growing relationship. That would absolutely make my day!
Hope that helped and you didn't get too bored reading it!
-Livi :)
Queen of the Evil Cliffie chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Amazing xx :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
These are just getting better and better. It's the bits I wish were in the series...
ToffeeBubblegum chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
aw! Thnakz for using my suggestion! I found it a bit harsh how you refered to Shannon as 'the ginger' but I liked the chapter! Please update soon! :)
YouFoundMeAgainXx chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
i love these are amazing !
Ilovewolfblood chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love these!
I LOVE WOLFBLOOD!
Lol! Go me! ; p
DandelionHippogriff chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Awwww! Such a perfect first kiss! Be careful with speech marks, there should be a punctuation mark before you close them, but otherwise just a lovely, fluffy, cute strory. More please!
-Livi