Reviews for I'll Look After You
This is obviously too late, but as others have noted, Katniss doesn't have "developed curves", "dark brown locks", and "green eyes". Is that movie inspired? Because the books have her as underdeveloped from malnutrition, though athletic, with straight black hair and grey eyes.
Jlaw.Love chapter 41 . 6/8
INCREDIBLE STORY. Absolutely incredible.
Katniss Peeta chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
I LOVE this story. I do however have some changes I want u to make, if you write anymore of them. I want you to hook up Effie and Haymitch together they'd be SO cute. Also a lot more bondage in the sex! Other than that GREAT JOB!
barangurte chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I just loved the fic!
So much angst and action and luv. Is super exciting!
Going to the sequel!
Jesus Gonzalez chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
Really nigga really wtf you fucken asshole gale wtf so is katniss ever going to have love with peeta or like with is this a gay story wht about damine come on is gale gay why gale why he has to die. Ow and Really nigga nigga nigga u gay asshole.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 41 . 8/17/2015
Wow what a crazy and awesome story. I am so glad I found this one on someones favorites list. So many stories out there, and fortunately enough for me I have a lot more time to read than most. Anyways this is going on my favs list, and I will be starting your follow up story. I laughed when clove apologized for shooting Peeta's mother 15 times. hahaha that was awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
You do realise ppl speak English in America too...?
Mscallo chapter 41 . 1/30/2015
Thanks for such a great read. It was so different from the other Katniss and Peeta stores I have read. I enjoyed the love and the bonding that grew between them every. day. The cliff hangers were great! You have quite an imagination for the details of the hideaway house. It was sad to see Rory die, as it was to see Finnick die in the original book of Suzanne Collins.

Onto your follow up story :)
Mscallo chapter 36 . 1/30/2015
I love this story! This chapter even more amazing than the last one. I can't wait for them to be all safe and sound. Sorry they had to leave the safe house.
Mscallo chapter 24 . 1/29/2015
Wow what a great story so far. I love the cliff hangers. You really have a way with a killer story. I love the layout of their hideaway and all the security they have.
Mscallo chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
WOW! What a great story so far...
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Love it
Meli Lullaby chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
Poor Thresh :(
Meli Lullaby chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
I'm shedding tears of happiness right now :)
Meli Lullaby chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Thank God that Katniss didn't kiss Gale. Peeta and Katniss just makes me so happy.