Reviews for Of Baby Angels and Older Brothers
BlindViolinist chapter 20 . 7/5
I read this all in one go. And I must say, it was a wonderful ride. I love this beautiful gaggle of angels all the more. I especially love the detail you included in Cas and Luci's relationship. Your excuses on not updating were almost a part of the story itself, taken out of context without the waiting. I hope your music and drama talents are going well, as well as the rest of your life.
Thank you, dear author.
justa-freaking-fangirl chapter 20 . 6/12
You should definitely, really, 100% update soon cause cri
justa-freaking-fangirl chapter 10 . 6/12
That was not okay, my feels. Okay but seriously,'I loved it a lot. Keep writing these, PLEASE.
CryaoticEevee chapter 1 . 4/3
I loved it...i hope you plan on continuing it...100/100
Wintr chapter 1 . 3/13
I'm really liking this so far. It is an interesting perspective about Castiel and Gabriel's life before the events of SPN. It isn't something I often see, and whenever I do it usually isn't well-written. Great job so far!
Crying Pierrot chapter 20 . 3/12
This is amazing, I love it :D
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 20 . 3/7
Loving this and would Love to see this updated. I get you have to find your inspiration, or school or personal life has interfered so no big. hope life hasn't got too hash for you.
TheAwesomeBookNerd8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Please write some more. Please.
Cas trash chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
Love this story. Update please? :)
WeepingInk chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
Could you please write another Human!AU with little Cas? And maybe Zachariah actually getting punched in the face. Fluff or angst, I don't mind either way. Thank you.
MyLittleRobin chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
You should do one relating to either when Lucifer killed Gabriel or had Castiel stuck in the holy fire (both from season 5). or both.

BTW, I love this story! It's fluffy, angsty, and Castiel! Perfect 17!
hello again chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
Ps Hunters see angel wings and Winchesters see or find or about feathers that cas gave to Lucifer, Gabriel, and Balthazar as they left. Also my head canon where Winchesters/hunters see angels (Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel, Balthazar, castiel, etc.) In true forms aka wings all snuggled up sleeping. Not sure how this would come to be but I love it.
flyhighdefygrav chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
So not to be nosey or demanding but I would love to see a continuation of chapter 10: we hide our wings. Maybe something where cas and gabe don't die and the hunters aka Dean Sam Bobby and Jo actually talk with them?
Or more Winchester/other hunters see angel family time moments. Because I love them and can never get enough. Like winchesters find out that castiel is the youngest and the baby of the heavenly family cue protective older brother archangels. Or Cas finally blows up and gets mad at everyone for leaving him cue guilty apologetic older brother archangel
Or a continuation of last chapter because it makes me smile
Love your writing style and love your ideas. You are wonderful and fantastic. It is a complete privilege to read your stories. Thanks for sharing them with us! Looking forward to more!
whyyounowriteanother chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
Smiling like an idiot. Pure light and flame on the inside but are deceptively human on the outside. Perfect description of angels :) also perfect description of demons - empty pits and cores that feel like smokey voids. They are all together again and friends :) Lucifer looks better without scars :')
Cheshire Cat chapter 19 . 8/29/2015
Grins that would have the Cheshire cat slinking away in terror. Lovely fluffy sugary Christmas mess makes my heart a fluffy sugary mess