Reviews for Of Baby Angels and Older Brothers
Firefox chapter 12 . 5/12
Oh my gosh I'm literally crying!
grimmjowcutie13 chapter 19 . 4/5
PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE
Liv chapter 19 . 2/18
I love these stories, update when you can please! I sort of want to see a prompt where Sam and Dean see a bit of Castiel's childhood. Like maybe they get caught in his memories or something. I'd like to see Sam and Dean's reactions to the angels caring for Cas. Keep up the good work!
TorchicLover chapter 19 . 1/29
I absolutely adore your story. Little Castiel is so adorable, and I love the idea of Gabriel being his primary big brother. :3
Wolfslash chapter 1 . 1/3
I very much enjoy this story.

(200)
Meridianpony chapter 19 . 1/2
I love absolutely everything about every single chapter. Words cannot describe my love for this... I can't wait for your next update!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Lol. These guys just cannot stay out of trouble. Smh.
If I'm not mistaken they were all humans in this, huh? Angels or not, the bond they have is cute :)
Fabro de Verbis chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I can so see Cas doing this!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
ugh I just love your story so much. I miss it allthetime. Update soon!
TheOwlFace chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Hey! I love your style of writing and your work is really good! :)
ritamej chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
I'll admit when I read Castiel wearing glasses I was thinking he's an angel why would he need them? Then realized that they were human.

Loved this though! Such a fluffy little fic! Happy Holidays!
Xion5 chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Awwwww! That was really cute! Sometimes I wish I had older brothers like that just so things wouldn't be boring around here.
Seriously the chapter was great! Please try and update again soon because I can't wait to see what happens next! Mary Christmas and a happy New Year! :D (or just happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas)
Amydiddle chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Cute
Xx-Beautiful-Chaos-xX chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Thank you for updating! :) also... YOURE IN BAND!? OMG IS IT YOUR FIRST YEAR OR NO?!. ... We need to talk about this. (Thx again for updating, it was really cute!) :)

B.C.
SkylarkOfTheMoon chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
You had me at 'Wingspace.' I love, love, love, love, love this story! It has its cute, sweet, awww, moments and its heartbreaking, tearjerking moments. It's a nice balance.
Are you still accepting prompts? How about a reunion chapter where Castiel sees all his brothers again without any of the anomosity they've been stirring up for centuries?
Thanks for this wonderful story. Keep it up. :)