Reviews for Of Baby Angels and Older Brothers
hellosweetpea chapter 20 . 6/30
Awww these are so sweet! I can't wait for the next one.
UnconventionalAndOutlandish chapter 20 . 6/29
Ok I honestly did not know where you where going to take this one. I thought the harsh realities of the feels would drown me in a river sadness! But NO! It was so cute I love it! Keep up the awesome work! I know how hard school could be so don't worry about updating!
SkylarkOfTheMoon chapter 20 . 6/29
Well this is a nice way to wake up. Thanks sooo much for doing my request! :D
He, these guys are so cute when they're not acting like complete doches. I really love the part with Jimmy reincarnated as Castiel's brother. THAT should be interesting.
angelichellhound chapter 18 . 6/22
the happiness and beauty that radiated from this makes me want to cry
angelichellhound chapter 16 . 6/22
i think it was amazing, i laughed and/or largely grinned during it all :D
angelichellhound chapter 1 . 6/22
i read this and tried to make an awww sound at the end and it came out sounding like a dying orca but whatever it shows my approval lol :)
Firefox chapter 12 . 5/12
Oh my gosh I'm literally crying!
grimmjowcutie13 chapter 19 . 4/5
PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE
Liv chapter 19 . 2/18
I love these stories, update when you can please! I sort of want to see a prompt where Sam and Dean see a bit of Castiel's childhood. Like maybe they get caught in his memories or something. I'd like to see Sam and Dean's reactions to the angels caring for Cas. Keep up the good work!
TorchicLover chapter 19 . 1/29
I absolutely adore your story. Little Castiel is so adorable, and I love the idea of Gabriel being his primary big brother. :3
Wolfslash chapter 1 . 1/3
I very much enjoy this story.

(200)
Meridianpony chapter 19 . 1/2
I love absolutely everything about every single chapter. Words cannot describe my love for this... I can't wait for your next update!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Lol. These guys just cannot stay out of trouble. Smh.
If I'm not mistaken they were all humans in this, huh? Angels or not, the bond they have is cute :)
Fabro de Verbis chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I can so see Cas doing this!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
ugh I just love your story so much. I miss it allthetime. Update soon!