Reviews for Of Baby Angels and Older Brothers
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 20 . 3/22
(Don't know if my previous review went through, blasted wifi but) Thank you for sharing these! They're honestly lovely, and I read all of these in one sitting. Couldn't put it down. It made me so happy and sad (if that makes sense) because Cas is alone now but glad he didn't just get created as this stick in the mud soldier.
bushdana chapter 20 . 2/22
Hi, I just wanted to say that I love your story and let you know something. I am also writing a story about the baby angels and I was recently asked if I plagiarised your story. I would just like to say that I did not intentionally copy anything and I apologise for anything which appears copied. Anyway, I know this hasn't been updated for a while but I did really enjoy the story!

-bushdana
This is great! The feels...
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Very interesting!
I love scenarios where Cas interacts with his brothers and sisters, especially the Archangels! :D
BlindViolinist chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
I read this all in one go. And I must say, it was a wonderful ride. I love this beautiful gaggle of angels all the more. I especially love the detail you included in Cas and Luci's relationship. Your excuses on not updating were almost a part of the story itself, taken out of context without the waiting. I hope your music and drama talents are going well, as well as the rest of your life.
Thank you, dear author.
aldermespeechless chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
You should definitely, really, 100% update soon cause cri
aldermespeechless chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
That was not okay, my feels. Okay but seriously,'I loved it a lot. Keep writing these, PLEASE.
CryaoticEevee chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I loved it...i hope you plan on continuing it...100/100
Wintr chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I'm really liking this so far. It is an interesting perspective about Castiel and Gabriel's life before the events of SPN. It isn't something I often see, and whenever I do it usually isn't well-written. Great job so far!
Crying Pierrot chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
This is amazing, I love it :D
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 20 . 3/7/2016
Loving this and would Love to see this updated. I get you have to find your inspiration, or school or personal life has interfered so no big. hope life hasn't got too hash for you.
TheAwesomeBookNerd8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Please write some more. Please.
Cas trash chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
Love this story. Update please? :)
WeepingInk chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
Could you please write another Human!AU with little Cas? And maybe Zachariah actually getting punched in the face. Fluff or angst, I don't mind either way. Thank you.
MyLittleRobin chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
You should do one relating to either when Lucifer killed Gabriel or had Castiel stuck in the holy fire (both from season 5). or both.

BTW, I love this story! It's fluffy, angsty, and Castiel! Perfect 17!