Reviews for A Kids' Guide to Staying Up All Night
blackfox5000 chapter 1 . 3/13
XD show down GIRLS V.S BOYS life will fall to the girls knees!
Great story would like to hear the end of it
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Please continue this! MY LIFE WILL BE FOREVER FULL OF DISAPPOINTMENT IF YOU DONT. So please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE update this! I loved this story and idea of the plot! If you plan on NOT continuing this, would it be ok if I wrote my own version of this story (giving credit to you, of course) ?
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I like this a lot! Reminds me of an actual episode, the way it's written. You captured everyone's personality really well.

If you ever did consider continuing this, I'd be all for it! :]
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Yes! Don't ignore this story! At first, I thought I could already tell who was going to win, but then as I continued reading... I just don't know anymore, but I'd sure like to find out
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Please continue this story. I see a lot of potential here. I think this story could be very fun, and interesting. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Please continue this! It sounds too good to end here, and honestly, I'm curious to see who wins :)
Lunawolfmoon chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Im carious to see what happens maybe one their later activities can be 7 min. in heaven of course it would stay at K rating but I think it would be funny and give them a jolt to stay awake or at least I think so lol
Angel-of-Energy chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
oh my god i loved this... please make it into a story!
Beth chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This sounds really intriguing, it would be interesting to see if everyone gets kinda delirious when they're sleep deprived ;) lol when grandpa says "life is short, have a corndog!"
nymphadora-era chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Omg this is good! Why isn't there a continuation?. I love stories that have great description of the characters emotions and this was a very well writtened one.
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
You kept everyone in character very well :) Seemed like a legit episode! I wish you wrote a complete story...I really want to know who wins and if anything cute will happen between Helga and Arnold.
AmethystFlare3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is great! I can see this actually happening on the show, please continue it!:)
jiminxx chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hey, this is AMAZING so far! You are great writer, and I'd love to see more of this story. Please PLEEASE update this soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »