Reviews for An Eternity Wide
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
You write second person well. I enjoy reading in second person.

This was sweet. RemusSirius are my favourite slash pairing, so I enjoy reading them. Well done!
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Short and poetic, this is really good!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Painfully beautiful. I love how you use the idea of so small a distance being so much. Keep writing
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow, I really liked that! Finally one where they don't just walk away sad!
enoemos chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I have to say, I've never been too much of a fan of the second person style. But this is just beautiful. I love it. And the second person really seems to make it more intense. So, you've succesfully conviced me that it can be a good thing, at least in short fics.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is really good; very emotional. I thought or a second that you were going to finish it before telling us what happened. :)
aaliona chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved it. :) The second person really worked in this, and the repetition was great.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is the first thing in too long that has really moved me, inspired me, the way this has.
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
'You'll never let him go again' - :( They should have been cannon and happy... But at least there's so much fanfic for them :)
Well done, second person is good when its as well written as yours :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Argh! You. That was just beautiful. I really liked this. I can't even tell you why.

Post-Azkaban Sirius&Remus is lovely. They are both broken and 12 years is a long time apart.

"that would utterly destroy you – tear you apart, burn the pieces, scatter the ashes" - This line is one of my favorites, though it was very, very hard to choose. It's just a win and I'm not even sure why.

"The space between you is two steps and an eternity wide" - that is a beautiful description. Loved it.

"And he is tootoo close and yet oh-so-far away, and all you want is too be closer, because no space is too much space, and you'll never let him go again." - I have told you that I have a particular love of starting and ending a piece in almost the same way, but not exactly, yes? Well, if I haven't, I really love that. And it works flawlessly here. And you ended it very well here too.

Overall, it was absolutely lovely and I adored it.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I could never give this the review it deserves. I'm not even kidding. I have two essays due in the next 16 hours. It is midnight where I am. And yet I see this in my inbox and I see it's from YOU and I'm clicking it and then I'm /reading/ it and then at the end I am blinking rapidly because I need to be able to see so I can review so that I can tell you how very much I love everything about this.

Dear Merlin.

I want to cry. That's what you have done to me. [...all you want to do is wrap your arms around him and kiss him senseless, but there's a look in his eyes and years in between you, and you find that you can't.] Wow. I just - I can't - Wow.

This is exactly what I imagine their reunion to be like. Laura, it's just so utterly perfect that I /can't/, okay? [The space between you is two steps and an eternity wide.] Yes, yes, it is. Oh my.

I don't think you will ever realise the utter perfection that is this fic.

If you're gonna call this my fault then I will take all the blame, because THIS, baby, THIS...is perfect.

*sigh* I wanted this review to be so much more. Alas, you now have a vague notion of the pain you have caused and the beauty you have created and I must go write those bloody essays before I collapse and then subsequently fail.