Reviews for Rot, Another One Bites the Dust
its-0n-like-d0nkeyk0ng chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
This is seriously my addiction right now! My friend suggested this fic to me and I just can't put it down! This is literally the best! I cannot wait for the next chapter! The LeeGaa is sooooo gooood!
its-0n-like-d0nkeyk0ng chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Nooooooooooonononononooooooo tentennnnnn my baby nooooooo...it's just...so sad;-;
its-0n-like-d0nkeyk0ng chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That was one hell of a first chapter...awesome.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
Thank you very much for updating. This is one of the only zombie stories anywhere that I find tolerable. Please, please, please keep writing.
Dead account no longer here chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Dis was nice. First part and I was like hawt.
Dead account no longer here chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Aw this was cute.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
Did you die?
La Grande Pau chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Hello!
I'm a BIG fan of that story of yours :D the plot is amazing, your writing in itself is fucking GOOD, I love how all of this seems so REALISTIC ! Can't wait to read another chapter, I know this story nearly by heart, but I still come back to it regularly
I am so glad that there are such good fictions on this website...

Plus, I'd like to ask your permission to translate your work into french and post it with all the credits of course :) because us frenchies don't have a lot of Gaara/Lee-centred stories, and not a lot of GOOD ones... I think that the Gaara/Lee french fans would be truly happy to have such a good story available in their language*.

Have a good year 2014 ! :D

*(we are NOT designed to be motherfucking omnipotent bilinguals, our mother-tongue is complicated enough for ourselves to write, could you one day get that, you, filthy fucking anglophone worldwide internet? x) )
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
HEY! Continuuuuuue. Please.
Reveriemare chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Oh my god! Please continue, I've read all 9 chapters in almost like one day and I couldn't stop - your way to describe the whole apocalyptic situation is awesome and so deliberated, you really thought this through and everything makes sense. Lee's youthful character works really good with Gaara's distanced one, I really like them but I've hardly read a story where they're really kept in character and all their reactions make sense. I don't know how to put it but I just really, really love your story with all the drama, thrill, walkers and relationship conflictions between the several characters. Please keep going! :)
June.la.tw chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Poor Gaara! His been friendzoned, but that's a whole lot better then loosing Lee altogether. By the way I love Zombie apocalypse and think you have done an excellent Job with this story!
Hope for an update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
I absolutely adore this story! It's kind of aggravating watching Gaara in the friendzone because I'm impatient. Definitely going to stalk this story until update *_* Keep up the good work!
Ched chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Ah, friendzoned. Gaara, you poor dear...
But yeah, I must agree with other reviews - Lee acted the best way it was possible in the story and Im pretty happy with that.

Compared to rest of the story, this chapter was rather slow paced and quiet. Are you going to drop some sort of really big bomb in the near future? Because its fells like it, the silence before the storm and all that other stuff.

Im glad, that Kiba and Gaara are no more at the each other throat, at least not right now, the tension was really high and could lead to something terrible.

Well, as always, Im really sorry for my poor English and waiting for the next chapter.
Dead account no longer here chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
I have been waiting for someone to write a story like this! I was gonna do my own but now I don't have to yet! Yay! Ur story be awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Fantastic chapter, I loved how they both remained in character, even during the confession. That seems like a hard thing to do. . I'm also glad Lee wasn't all like "Well, I care about you and want you to be happy, so I guess we can give it a try." Can't tell you how sick I get of that same scenario. . Anyway, keep up the amazingness, can't wait for more!