Reviews for Trapped
Dan'l Shumate chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
This is the best one that I've read so far. & I'm talking about the entire story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Sweetness! Brotherly love! YAY!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
So wonderful to see them working things out. It has to be so hard for Adam to let go of the reins. I think you captured both their POVs really well. Though there were other "awwwww" moments, my favorite part is this:

As Daniel spoke, Adam had a multitude of emotions run through him. He was proud of Daniel for speaking to him man to man. He was also scared to death to hear the resolve in his voice. He wasn't going to back down. Adam could hear the determination as it flowed from the young man and he knew in that moment, that Daniel had really made up his mind.

Lovely moment - truly!
may7fic chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
So glad that they are seeing things eye to eye. I really enjoyed your take on the Adam/Daniel dynamic and how you had Hannah help instigate their man to man talk.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
More soon please... it's so tense! BIG BROTHERS TO THE RESCUE!
mcatB chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Great story! Great ending, too, with Adam and Daniel coming to an understanding. Thanks!
Willful Redhead chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Aww, that was really sweet!

P.S. The nice thing about these Daniel stories is you have to put Adam in them, so everybody wins!
PKatt19 chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Awwww, glad those two got everything straighten out. Thanks for posting!
Vinsmouse chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Good story, glad to see they worked it out. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
OMG. I did not see this coming at all. Poor Daniel. Great chapter!
zekeschance chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
This was such an aww moment between Daniel, Hannah & Adam. I hope Adam got him something for his birthday. Boys never grow up! Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Oh please continue soon! DANIELLLLLL!
Vinsmouse chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Well that's a relief, but poor Adam...more hospital bills. Glad that it looks like Daniel will be okay. Enjoyed the banter between the brothers. :)

Mouse
zekeschance chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Whew! They finally found him. Poor Daniel is in so much pain but at least his brothers are there and will be able to get him through this. Great chapter.
may7fic chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Thank-you so much for posting 3 chapters today. Reading hurt!Daniel and big brother comfort is a great way to spend an evening ;). I'm glad you're showing us Daniel's grit as well as his vulnerability. I love an angsty Daniel but his strength and will are traits that make him that much more appealing and less of a victim... no matter what we throw at him. Thanks for capturing both here :)