Reviews for Isis
Anonymous1511 chapter 2 . 9/5
Good story. But after reading Epov, I felt that Edward far too mature for his 5 years. He sound like a teenager close to adulthood or even a young adult. No matter how intelligent you are you reach that level of emotional maturity only with experience. So his actions and thoughts are not believable. I would prefer if he thought and acted more like a mature / precocious 5 year old rather than an adult. Because there is a huge difference between the two.
I hope you know that Isis is a name of a terrorist group, right?
Numnuts chapter 80 . 6/26
That was the best story I have ever read in fanfiction ever. Thank you
MiaGraceCullen chapter 81 . 5/27
OMFG THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I loved it even though the chapters were short there enough to of them to make to worth while!
thesilencewillnotlast chapter 1 . 5/18
I love the way you created Bella and Edward's relationship, and how it formed in its own time. It's really nice to see a fanfic with a different perspective that has Bella being the one who doesn't want to rush into things. Wonderfully written!
Kason08 chapter 1 . 5/8
I really wanted to like this, but I just can't get myself to read Isis without thinking about all of the horrible things the actual terrorist group has done. I know you started this in 2012 before the group became more known but I think you need to edit the name.
Beautiful!
FairyDemonDust chapter 81 . 4/16
You are a fabulous author and I'm definitely going to go vote for you.
So if little 5 year olds can't run 10 miles a day, they are killed. But two teenagers are told they can't be together, throw temper tantrums, ruin computer files, and get their way? Makes sense.
Oh my God the story might be good but it's kind of hard thinking of a 14 15 16 year old girl seducing men
Hey!there is actually an organisation named ISIS...Isis is so similar to that name. It's a terrorist group,I guess.
rclaurel chapter 28 . 4/13
You have one flaw in your rule, it is that there are couples everywhere, Renee&Charlie, Esme&Carlisle, Rosalie&Emmett, Alice&Jasper...what the rules only apply to edward and Bella and all her little followers
rclaurel chapter 27 . 4/13
Please those rules were broken from the beginning, Carlisle and Esme, Charlie and Renee...
rclaurel chapter 24 . 4/13
They are Assassins, why the hell are they firing in a crowd full of people...especially with small kids around...I really tried to like this story, but Bella is a bitch at 17yrs old...she doesn't even know Edward to have such a dislike for him... You know this story would have been awesome if you had made this more adult version then trying to believe that, they made an army out of children..
rclaurel chapter 15 . 4/13
She was rude for being the Head, so what he is also a DSA of new York..
1,750 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »