Reviews for Isis
ohsugarhoney chapter 1 . 11/14
lmfao this story takes on a whole new meaning now with the title.
BELLAEDWARD chapter 80 . 11/3
Best Spy story EVER
MrsBellaCullen2 chapter 1 . 8/10
Hi, I want to ask you a question but it's not allowing me to PM you because I just joined this site. I'm a wattpad twilight fanfiction writer.

I love this story btw XD
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 80 . 8/9
I love this story. It was really good, truly incredible. The idea was awesome too, and you totally pulled it off. Thank you so much for giving me the pleasure of being able to read thud work.

Eternally grateful,

Raneoyal chapter 58 . 8/4
So unfair she's still young
steph A15 chapter 80 . 7/7
I loved the story it was Amazing I really liked the time skips at the end of the story. And the epilogue was perfect putting Renesmee as a working DSA was really interesting to read. overall the story was Awesome :)
Sharar chapter 63 . 6/1
Pls, publish the story as a book. It is just awesome! Splendid, Hearttouching!I m dying to watch it's movie version.:-D
Sharar chapter 61 . 6/1
Isis is the best twilight fanfic I've ever read! It is always the same splendid and enjoyable no matter how many times I read it. Judy, u r really a great writer! I love every details of this story. Thank u so much for presenting this hearttouching story.:-) 3
i3isis chapter 1 . 4/8
OMG! this is the best story i've ever read and definitely my favourite!️ u should really publish this a a book... keep writing more stories like this ... God bless u
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
It's strange that you chose the name Isis for your secret organization because now there really is ISIS- the Islamic state of Iraq and Syria..
Guest chapter 80 . 11/7/2014
I luvd this story sooooooo damn much! Plz do a sequel! :'(
Guest chapter 80 . 11/7/2014
Sequel ! Sequel ! Sequel !
We need a sequel!
Guest chapter 80 . 11/7/2014
Plz don't leave it lyk dis. Do a sequel. I simply can't let go sexy Agentward lyk dis. :'(
Guest chapter 80 . 11/7/2014
I hv tears in my eyes! :( plz do a sequel. Plz plz pretty plz? With a cherry on top?:)
Guest chapter 80 . 11/7/2014
OMG..! Awesome story! I finished it in two days straight! It was dt good! I beg u to write a sequel! Plz...:(
1,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »