Reviews for Consequences
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/19
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 3/3
Love it! :)
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Good consequence to an incredible incident-
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ky111 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Great one-shot and very reasonable consequences for their absolutely stupid actions (seriously how is that meant to be funny, even if they really didn't turn it off, I just don't see how that's funny or meant to be a joke, that if they did do it they could take the well fare and safety of their Senior Agent [which they do seem to forget and/or resent], apparently friend/colleague/partner [pick one] so lightly or if they only did say it and not really do it why would they want to even put the thought/doubt that his team mates might not be watching out for him when they're suppose to be).

I actually would like to see this continued but with the 2 man team taking on the cases from the rest of the season (as well as any cameo's from other teams/members and TAD agents as they may need them).

Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
The one thing I missed was someone telling McGee and Ziva that they wouldn't be payed for those hours they left Tony without backup because they weren't doing their jobs. :-) I liked it.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This was a much more satisfactory end than the episode gave us! It was an incredibly ill-judged 'joke' that could've led to Tony being injured or worse if he'd stumbled upon the terrorists he was searching for. It made me angry that neither McGee nor Ziva seemed to get what the consequences could've been, even just in terms of corroborating evidence if they had to speak in court, nevermind if Tony had been hurt.

I'm glad they got their comeuppance here and that their punishments were well thought out. For all the shock and pain at what their teammates had done, Gibbs and Tony still had their backs in a way, giving Vance suggestions on how to keep them in the agency instead of calling for their heads. I hope Ziva and McGee realise that and understand that they could've just as easily been out of a job if Tony and Gibbs had wanted it.
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Liked the story. I like that you left them as a two-man team. I didn't write them that way in my stories because I didn't think Vance would go for it. But this was good, thanks for sharing.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
how did i miss this one until now? well done, liked how supportive gibbs was and that vance didn't give them any trouble. at the time, i would have been perfectly happy to see that on the show (starting this season, in my opinion mcgee has been a lot better, and ziva is gone anyway *g*); it has always bothered me that there absolutely NO consequences for those two on the show.

again, well done, i'd like to read more ncis from you :)
NCISVU chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Most Dead Air tags involve Tony getting hurt. I like that yours is different. Great job showing Tony's struggle to tell Gibbs what had happened... that couldn't have been easy for him but was definitely necessary. Loved the story! Thanks for sharing!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Your idea, your story, rather unrealistic, but ok!
Alena13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Good job! You did really well in continuing one pace throughout the story. More?! :)
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
poor Tony, even if there was literally NO danger I would do what they did (send them through fletc and elsewhere), cuz that attitude can make things go desperately wrong...
jenben chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
And that's what ruddy-well should have happened! I can't figure out why the writers let McGee and Ziva's "joke" go without consequences. Thanks for writing the story and for putting all the other characters in Tony's corner.
anaknisatanas chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'm glad you actually had Ziva and McGee punished. I loved the Tony and Gibbs interaction as well!