Reviews for The Admirer
Margie chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
That was a great story! I really wasn't sure who it was until close to the end. You did a really good job with keeping up the suspense. You did great foreshadowing without giving away too much.

Loved it!
NevermindDaria chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
damn, that was intense. very enjoyable, too, and well written. the conversation buffy and spike had after their fight felt a little forced, but the fight itself was right on the money. the suspense of figuring out the stalker's identity added a lot, and was lots of fun to boot! it ends pretty sucky for dawn, but i love the tidbit at the end where xander calls anya beautiful. thanks for a great read!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Excellent story! Had me guessing all the way to the end!
Rachel9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Well, this was the first story I ever read from you...ooh, I loved it! Just thought I'd give you a simple review to increase the numbers. :)
nikkibabe chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
God I love this one, lots of great twists and turns to keep it exciting. I liked that it was from Dawn's point of view, it made it interesting.

Keep up the good work as you write very well and I hope to read more of your stuff soon.
Spikey's Girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Excellent. Ditto xxoo
iamtehzen chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
I really wish I could write with you.

You have such talent with dialogue, and describing . . . everything! This is your secon'd fic that I've read and I love them both! Please keep it up!

Hannah