Reviews for fear of death
The Black Forest chapter 1 . 1/5
Aw, this was sort of sad and sweet at the same time, though I usually don't particularly like AkaMido.
Misachin chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
oh my, so sad!
keep writing
AngelHeartObsession chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is a freaking beautiful oneshot. I'm crying right now.
Keep On Writing!
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awww poor Akashi... I guess living forever isn't great as it seems. You wrote this so well, how you captured Akashi's feelings was just magnificent! Very well done..
cotton chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This story has to be on the top 5 of amazing things I've read. My heart was clenched tight the whole way trough this and when you described Akashi's emotions, I felt horrible. Thank you for writing this.
Random Reader - Yume chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
It's practically too late to be writing a review... but god knows, I love every story you ever wrote. I decided to just put you in my favorite authors list (or else you'll be hounding my favorite stories list if I do favorite each and every fic that I love from you).

This fic is another masterpiece. Thank you for writing this wonderful fic.
Sky27 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Uwaaah, what a unique take on this two people's twisted relationship! O.o I actually love this and the images it brings to me ...
Banri chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
i don't even know how you come up with all your awesome ideas but this one is just amazing.
arghh i love it so much agrf i can die happy now please continue writing fics i always really enjoy them!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow. Life is complete now.
yumeniai chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
WHAT IS THIS YOU JUST MADE ME CRY SO HARD OH MY .
Those little Akashi tidbits ... so OOC, but so ... sincere and sad and oh shite seriously you make me cry.
Gah. Gah. Gah. AKASHI MIDORIN WHY YOU SO TRAGIC.
Gah.
holographic chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I. WANT TO HATE YOU? BECAUSE. THIS IS JUST.