Reviews for Realize
NYPDBURN07 chapter 2 . 1/3
You should totally keep going with this story :) I love it :)
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 1/3
Aww I loved this chapter :)
Cackymn chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
What I said before.
And, great last line.
And, Tony's noises! Aren't they incredible? One of the first thing I noticed about the character on the show, one of my favorite things to imagine, and you really emphasized it beautifully. Had me squirming all the way through both chapters. I know Gibbs would love that, once he let himself go, look out! They DO have a problem, but it is going to be a good one.
Cackymn chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Oh my god I cannot think of what I need to say about this. It is so beautiful I am just gasping. Good Tibbs does that to me and what you have done here is true and human and desperate and passionate. I LOVE the way you have written them. I love your voice. I love them. Therefore I love this. I could try to break it down but the list would take me all night. You hit so many of my Tony buttons I'm crying. Same with Gibbs, who can be both easier and harder. Thank you. I am having that experience in which I SEE what an author has written. It is SO in my Tibbs heart-canon, and so arrestingly worded, the gift if a fine author. I'm blown away. In addition to the thoughts and feelings, the sex scene is so powerfully believable I do not think I took a breath. Wow.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Loved this!
HidingLight chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Are we going to see more? I have happy sighs and my heart is racing and I just want... more.
flutterbyqueen chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
? More coming in the future? I will follow and hope. Great story so far. Looking forward to more.

Christy aka Flutterbyqueen
sailor silvimoon chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Heck no! You CAN'T stop now! You HAVE to continue! More Tibbs love, dealing with their new relationship... Pleeeeease continue...
Juni chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
please more of this. 3
Aurora Katarina chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
I wasn't gonna review, but dammit, jus' like Gibbs I jus' had to succumb!
This is pure class and you owe it to Tony and Jethro (and Tibbs lovers ;-D) to write more, More, MORE...gonna take a cold shower now *grins*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
please tell me there is MOREEEE?
singer-s-lament chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
I found this based on a rec at . .

This is so delicious. I hope that there will be more later on
juanita.eskubi chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Do hope you will continue this story, it's very entertaining
wolfcrazi chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ahh! I loved this! Amazing job, I can't believe this is your first time writing tibbs. Please write more you're great at it!